Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Valentine Swap!


Okeedokie, here it is girls!  Lets do it!  
Time to do a little swap.
We all like to receive a little something special in our mail boxes.
something that warms our HEARTS and makes us smile!
so lets send a little something to someone and make them feel blessed.. and loved.. and spoiled.. 
I'm thinking that we should send a special valentine card, and some cute valentine gifties.. I'm going to leave it up to you as to what you send.  we all love handmade things. so there should be at least one handmade giftie in your box of treats.
My number one rule for swapping is to send a package that you would love to receive yourself or something soooo cute that you almost cant part with it!  
It will be nice for everyone to receive a package that has at least a few little things in it.  
This swap is about having a chance to be creative and about sending and receiving a little extra love.. so make it special.
SPECIAL.. SPECIAL... SPECIAL
please.


sooo... Email me your NAME and ADDRESS to vivianneroni@yahoo.com.  
don't use that gmail address that's attached to my blog, because I don't really use that.   make sure on your email under subject you write VALENTINE SWAP..  so I don't miss it.  please also leave a quick message here that says, I'm in.. or something so I can make sure to look for your email. 
Mail out date will be Friday FEB 3rd. 
so sign up now..  and I will close the swap on the Jan 13th and assign partners over that weekend.  
There is one more stipulation..  please email me a photo of what you're sending to your partner, because after everyone receives their packages I will post all of the photos on my blog because its fun for everyone to see.
I hope I'm not forgetting anything.  I haven't hosted a swap in a LONG time..  
feel free to share the news, if there are others that want to join in.  it will be fun to have a bunch of us.  
and finally, here is a link to my valentine board on Pinterest..   I think there about 700 photos with tons of valentine inspiration! 


OK..  now I have to go get ready for work! 
have a great day!!

27 comments:

collettakay said...

I'm in!

Colletta

Patti said...

I'm in too please!

Theresa said...

Valentine's Day will be here before you know it:) Have a blessed day, HUGS!

Lynn said...

I am in.

Unknown said...

I'm in!
Dorothy @ HensRule

Shirley Hatfield said...

I'm in!

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Count me in! And thank you so much for organizing this!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Oh yes, I'm in! Thanks Viv.

Glad to see some bloggers here that we have missed.

Cindy said...

I'm excited to be doing a swap again! Thanks for hosting!

Jackie See said...

I'm in! Sounds like a lot of fun!

Scrap for Joy said...

Hi Viv, I would love to be in the swap....back with some familiar bloggers!! I'll send you an email!
Thanks for being our fearless leader!!
xoxo
Joyce

Margaret said...

me too!

Unknown said...

Viv,
Can't get my Google to take your yahoo email....states it is not real! lol

Unknown said...

Got it to work! My eyes are so bad, I didn't see the period at the end! lol

Beth said...

I want in too!

Beth said...

I am in!

Amy B said...

Viv -- I want to join in. My blogs are blank, but I post to Instagram and will plaster pics their. If you allow the blogless, I'll send a lovely package. E-mailing you now. It is the 13th, so hope I'm not too late! -Amy Bauer

Jean Knee said...

I'm just now seeing this. One day late. I hope it isn't too late to sign up. Please add me if possible. Looks like fun!

suzeeez said...

I just saw this too and I've really been in the mood for a cheerful swap to break up the winter blahs ......I'm In ....if there's still room ! - Sue

Ashley said...

I wish I had seen this. I would've loved to participate. :)
Will you be having another swap this year?

~Ashley
creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Collect all Valentines Day 2018 images, pictures, video, wishes to send your love one.

Unknown said...

Lowongan Kerja Terbaru
Katalog Promo JSM
Lowongan Kerja Terbaru

Jenny Wijaya said...

osg777 download

http://www.daftarjoker123.asia/

joker123 live chat
live chat joker123
live chat osg777
osg777 live chat
livechat joker123
joker123
daftar joker123 slot online
slot online joker123
daftar game slot joker
joker123 slot

Unknown said...

I was more than happy to uncover this great site. I need to to thank you for your time due to this fantastic read!! I definitely enjoyed every bit of it and I have you bookmarked to see new information on your blog.
tnpds
tnpds
doctors day quotes
last week tonight tickets
tnpds
sabarimalaq
metoprolol tartrate vs succinate
deepavali wishes
walley world theme park

Lily Allen said...

Everything is just gorgeous! Love the coloring!
clipping path

Best School said...

Best Article. Thanks for Sharing. I have written an article on
What is Valentine? And History of valentine's Day.
For those who are interested in Valentine's history.

LORI HIRST said...

THERE IS A CURE FOR HIV/AIDS
 Never give up in life they all said there is no cure for HIV, which is a big lie I have passed through many processes. Also, I never believed there is really a cure to HIV/AIDS until I met Dr. James. The doctor that has been helping people for many years, I came across this doctor online when I was searching for an HIV permanent cure online. I found out about Dr. James, and to my greatest surprise Dr. James has the herbal medicine for HIV cure which I have been looking for years I explained my problems to him through the email I found on someone who testified about Dr. James herbal mix write me a reply and explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 4 days and I took it according to the way Dr. James instructed me, I was very happy after 21 days I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I went for a test, I found out I am negative that was the day I have the tears of joy after all I have been through. You can also get in contact with my doctor through his email now  (drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com)  And He also has herbs medicine to cure the following diseases; Nephrotic Syndrome, eczema, urethra wart, chronic problems. Herpes, Cancer, ALS, Autism, Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV infections, Hives, shingles, blistering, ulcer, Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Pressure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson's disease. Lupus.  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count.  Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Gallstone,  Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Weak Erection.  Erysipelas, Typhoid, Discharge from Penis. HPV.  Hepatitis A and B. STD. Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism, thyroid,  Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. Etc. Take Action Now. Contact him & Order for your Natural Herbal Medicine:  and email him  @  Drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com.