Friday, November 28, 2014

urgent prayers update...

!!prayers requested!!
OK bloggy pals, while some of us are eating and enjoying our families, others are fighting for their lives.  Ive just heard from my sister Valerie and her husband has gone on full life support and is not doing well.  She stated that he is deteriorating.   She has asked us to pray for a miracle.  Please pass this on and share with anyone you think would be willing to pray.
Lets Pray for a JOhns miracle.  
thank you!
FYI
Valerie and John have only been married a few years.. her previous husband who she also adored died of cancer.
I just cant imagine her going through this again.
please keep them in your prayers.
thank you my friends! 

UPDATE
thank you for your prayers, but John passed away this morning.  please keep my sister in your prayers at this time if you think of it.
thanks again bloggy friends. 

25 comments:

Margaret said...

I just said a prayer for them both. So sorry to hear of this. Maggie

Debbie Kay said...

Gosh I'm sorry to hear this. I will be praying.

Debbie

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

I will be praying over here, Viv!
Hugs- Erica

Theresa said...

Praying for a miracle! Sending love your way!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Praying also....how terrible. Miracles do happen. xo

Sally Annie Magundy said...

I'm so sorry Viv! Sending love and prayers!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Prayers going on.

Enchanted Hollow Designs said...

Vivian,
I am so sorry to hear this sad news. I am praying for both of them and sending healing energies to them and to your family.
Love to you and to them,
Cindy

Enchanted Hollow Designs said...

Oh, I am so sorry to hear this news. Many gentle hugs to you and to your sister.
Love,
Cindy

Unknown said...

I am so sorry for your sister, I will say a prayer for her and for your family, Viv.
Dorothy

Unknown said...

Oh Viv.....I am so sorry that he passed....prayers are going out......

Hugs to all...

Theresa said...

:( I will pray! Give her a hug from me!

Susie said...

Viv, That is heart breaking I will pray for all. Keep the faith. xoxo,Susie

Hope said...

Gosh, Viv, I am so very sorry. Lots of love to you and yours...and extra for your amazing sister.

Sally Annie Magundy said...

I'm so sorry to read your update Viv. Sending love and hugs and prayers for comfort for your sister and all of you.

Diane Mars said...

So sorry for your family's loss.

Terri said...

How could one human go through so much? Bless her heart.Praying for her peace!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I did pray this morning for a miracle...now I will pray for comfort for her loss...
Deepest sympathy...
deb

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Oh, how sad for your sister and all your family. So sorry for your loss. ((Hugs))

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

Oh your poor sister! To have this happen twice now.
I'm so sorry for your family's loss, Viv. :(
Erica

Musings from Kim K. said...

I'm so sorry for your sister's loss, Viv. Lots of prayers for your family.

Stephanie said...

I am sorry to hear of your family's loss. Stephanie

Miss Rhea said...

I am SO very sorry for your Sister Viv, and all of you. I cant imagine going through this twice. Praying for all of you and sending you cyber hugs.............
Love, Rhea

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

Oh Viv, I am so sorry to read this post. Thinking of all of you during this heartbreaking loss. Praying for your sister during this dark hour.

Rose Garden Romantic said...

I'm so sorry. I will pray for your sister and your family.