Monday, March 9, 2015

where did the weekend go?

 Well, that sure went fast..  the weekend that is.   I didnt really accomplish much.  As in..  I didnt work on the bear order.. or the chick order...   I did make my basket for the easter swap.  but thats about it.  I cleaned and shopped on saturday and yesterday Tiff, Marla and Lillipie came over for a few hours.   I had fun playing with the girls.   They truly are so precious.  Lillianna is like all of a sudden 8 months old and you can really see her crazy little personality now.  shes a doll! 
Robby, Tiffany and the girls are moving back to this area in a couple weeks!  Right now they are in Spencerport which is about a 50 minute ride.  Its going to be nice to have them 10 minutes away.  Then I'll have all my little pies at my fingertips!  love that!  
So, finally, all of my easter stuff is out.  I have some things I want to make...  but I really do need to do those bears first.   now that its lighter out in the evening.. maybe I will be a little more inspired to do something constructive or productive when I get home from work   I did drag out the big bin of wool roving yesterday with the thought of doing some needle felting.  And I just got a whole new shipment of tiny little eyes, so Im excited to make something..  sometime.. soon!
Im always so happy to get my bins opened up and sort out all the cuteness thats inside of them.    Its a shame to have to put it all away every year..  but thats how it goes.   I just have such cute stuff for each holiday, every body has to have a turn! lol!
Okeedokie.. I suppose I should get off the computer and feed my kitties and maybe put away the laundry for a change!  lol!  
I shall leave with the cutest bunnies I saw this weekend!
Have a great day bloggy peeps!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

13 comments:

Theresa said...

Well, VIV... you are way ahead of me! I better HOP to it:) Those are the cutest little bunnies! Enjoy your week and the extra hour of daylight:) HUGS!

Tea in the Library said...

I live about 90 minutes from my family. Better than 830 miles but still feels far away when the weather is so bad. Love seeing all the Easter goodies!

Cindy said...

I can't believe how big Marla is! Those girls are so cute.
I am staying home from work today with tummy trouble, but I might get a little crafting done:)

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

OH my, the cutest bunnies ever, lol! Love all your sweet Easter craftiness too. I have part Easter out and part St. Paddy's Day, it's kind of weird. :)

Have a great week!

NanaDiana said...

I sure do love your sweet felted animals, Viv. Nobody does them like you do.
Your grandbabies are so cute and I am glad the the rest of them are moving closer to you. Lucky girl.

Have a great day. xo Diana

Musings from Kim K. said...

You really do have a wonderful collection for each holiday. It's always so much fun to see what displays you'll be creating each season. I'm enjoying all your charming Easter friends over lunch at my office desk. Cheers to warm spring thoughts and longer light filled evenings!!

Margaret said...

The weekend did go fast! Glad you got to spend it with your cutie pies and play with some of your Easter decorations! Sending hugs! Maggie

Marlynne said...

Fun Stuff real and artificial!

Lynn said...

Lovin' the bunny and peep in the polka dot half shell! The kids are so cute, glad you'll all be closer together soon-enjoy:@)

Patti said...

I can only dream of being close to my grandchildren. It is a blessing to have them near. Your little bunnies are the cutest! You are the best Grama ever!

Unknown said...

Viv,
I love the three tiered basket with all the Easter pretties, I think now I have to be on the lookout for one of my own! I imagine it being great for every holiday ;-) Yep, I agree, those are the cutest little bunnies ever and I know you will be oh so happy to have all of them close by!! Have a blessed week!
Teresa
sugar, spice and whatever's nice

Beth said...

You have such cute stuff I need to start getting my stuff out too. I can't wait to see what everyone made for the swap. I'm sure whatever you made will be cute and creative. Where do you get your wool roving? I have wanted to make felted animals (especially a whale) but have never found a good outlet for the wool?

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Yep! Them are some pretty cute little bunny girls! Glad you're family will all be so close!