Friday, June 19, 2015

strawberries in the fairy garden!

 have I told you lately how much I love my little pies?  
 Just in case I havent....    
 OMG....  I LOVE these little people sooooo much!
Its so nice that all my babies are close by.    the other night we went out to dinner and I had all five in one place.  and oh my goodness.. do they tire me out!  its a good tired though.   the next couple days need to be baby free for me though..   I have got to work on bears!   I just might pack a bunch up and head to the beach tomorrow to work on them there.   We'll see!
Happy Friday bloggy pies!

8 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

You are indeed so blessed to have your grands so close. Enjoy your weekend, even if that means bringing your bear order to the beach!

Margaret said...

Awww they are all so cute. Love seeing their happy faces. I think the beach would be a great work space for you! Enjoy it! Maggie

Susie said...

Vivian, Your granddaughter has the most precious face. I love that she is gardening. :):) Baby looks like it wants out of the chair. LOL. Hope your weekend is wonderful, xoxo,Susie

Stephanie said...

Don't you adore those babies! I love your fairy garden. Makes me think there is a perfect spot for a "stinky" garden in my backyard. Enjoy the weekend!

Lynn said...

Absolutely adorable! Have a great weekend Viv:@)

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

So cute with that strawberry! Glad I didn't miss this post. Hope you got to the beach!

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Awwww what cutie pies! So sorry for the loss of your cousin's son. Hugs and prayers to you and your family Viv!

Tea in the Library said...

Adorable! Good luck working on the bears