Monday, July 6, 2015

a kazillion pictures!


 I learned a new trick!  collages on pic monkey!   omg.. Ive had the worst trouble getting my pics uploaded and sorted!  lol!  but here are a bunch of them.   batch one above from the parade, which we watched from Roberts new house.  It was a new view for us for the parade as we are usually down in the thick of things  on main st.  This was nicer for the kids sake.  I think they all enjoyed the parade.. other then maybe the oh so very loud firetrucks!  lol!
 AFter the parade we went to our house to hang out for the afternoon and evening until it was time to go to the fireworks.   we all had a good time, but the babies had a blast.  and ummm even bethany enjoyed the kids pool.  shes such a goof.  Ive always called her my little water baby.
 Then I know a bunch of you were waiting to see my 4th of july decorations.. so here you go!   I tried to get pics of most of it.. but somethings just dont photograph well.    See that little tomato girl  above, "miss america"?  she was made by my friend Mica and she has become one of my most favorite pieces!  thank you mica!  and then right below here is a festive cone from Kim, but made by laurie at magpie ethels!  thank you Kimmie! 
 just more stuff.....   I love stuff..   its a sickness..   what is it called???   Hyperdecophilia!   lol!
I hope you all had a great holiday weekend!  Im always ready to celebrate something...   sooo.. whats next?  lol!
Have a great week my bloggy pies!  And by the way... look at my little scarlett pie!  isnt she stinking delicious!  I could just eat her up!  (and all the rest of them too!)  
toodles friends!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

18 comments:

vintage grey said...

Sweet photos! Looks like you had a fun weekend and 4th!! Have a great week! xo Heather

Lynn said...

Ha,ha, it looks like everyone had a blast! Lovin' your fun decorations and especially the pretty bunting:@)

Margaret said...

Fun fun fun! That pool was big hit in your yard for kids and adults! We had one for Caitlin a few years back till a raccoon popped it on us! hahaha Love the old fashioned 4th of July days. Ours was too. Cookouts, parades, water fun...PEOPLE WE LOVE! The best of Summer!

Musings from Kim K. said...

It was perfect, wasn't it? Surrounded by family. Amazing weather. Yummy food and pretty decorations. You just can't ask for more. Hugs.

Pamellia said...

Hi Vivian, I just saw your comment on Libby's blog this morning. Thought I would give you a link to the challenge she was talking about. It's a mixed media challenge and we love to see beginners and experts. You need to make any mixed media project you want with a beach theme, or a romantic theme, but using the colours from our mood board.

Here is the link, hope to see you there.

http://anythingbutcutechallenge.blogspot.ca/2015/07/challenge-3-july-summer-romance.html

Jane said...

Looks like a wonderful 4th of July celebration - with family, friends, good food, fun, fireworks, and the parade! Love your decorations! The little monkey sitting with the bears reminds me of the monkey my younger brother had - can't remember his name (monkey, not brother)!
xo Jane

Cindy said...

What a great 4th you had, with all those grandbabies! Isn't it more fun with them? I love seeing all of your 4th of July craftiness. It inspires me to make some things for our house. Right now, I'm working on a mini album, using directions from You Tube. Making my own binding and all. Fun stuff!

Have a great week!

laurie -magpie ethel said...

Looks mighty festive and lots of family and holiday fun. Was glad to send you a little treat (from Kim) for a little Fourth surprise.
happy day!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Your yard looks so cool, fun and inviting! I see so much family fun, and those adorable pies enjoying it all. Sweet!

Loving all your décor as usual. Wow, such a large fab display too! :) Now we have to wait til Labor Day, but in no hurry to rush through the summer and get there, lol.

Stephanie said...

Looks like a perfect 4th of July! I ate too much watermelon and chocolate cake! What a way to celebrate, huh?

NanaDiana said...

Viv- Love all your picmonkey collages. You look like you had a great Holiday and I love that last pic of you and little Scarlett. xo Diana

Diane Mars said...

Everything looks so Grand! I bet you all had fun with that pool you blew up! Hugs, From California

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Aww, I love seeing pictures of all your little lovelies, Vivian! LOL - the whole post is collages, except for the last one. You are too funny. It looks like you all had a great time {and the kids need ear muffs or something for next year!}.

Beth said...

I love the Kazillions of pictures. I love seeing little kids enjoying themselves at parades and around the holidays, their reactions can be hilarious. You have some awesome decorations. I was trying to blow the pictures up so I could see all the detail. I'm glad you had a good fourth of July!

Theresa said...

SOOOOOO many cute pictures of your Family Fun! Have a beautiful day dear friend, HUGS!

Unknown said...

great pictures Viv! your welcome! i am glad you love the Tomato Girl and I love my Patriotic mouse!!!we shall swap again soon! hugs!

mica

Julie said...

So adorable!!! Hi Viv. I have not been very active on my blogs in a while. House progress is slow slow slow... long story and we are trying to decide which way to go to get it finished. Thank you for finding me!! Your blog is so awesome!

Lynn said...

Had to pop in to let you know I stopped by JoAnn Fabrics yesterday... The newest addition to the skeleton animals is... A vulture! Too cool:@)