Monday, February 1, 2016

valentine kitchen and birthday parties!


oh my.. sorry .. I disappeared again!  bad bloggy pal I am!  
I don't know what Ive been doing.  just stuff I guess.  
we had Scarlet pies first birthday party this past Saturday..  
she is just adorable I tell you!  I'll post some pics from the party in a minute.  
Here are a few from my kitchen.  
Don't you just love to decorate? 
I can not help myself!  
lol!




the kitchen usually has fairly decent light in it so I can get some ok pics in there. 
 but the living room is another story!   too dark.  but I'll take some in there this week sometime.
Still haven't been able to do any valentine crafting..  but planning on it for Saturday.
I have a friend or two coming over to play!
then after that its seriously back to work in the bear dept.
  I have procrastinated far too long.


I hung some hearts on the front porch after work tonight and it made me feel like I should go buy some valentine tinsel garlands to put around the doors 
and a red tinsel heart wreath to hang on the door! 
lol... you know I'm going in search of those things on my lunch tomorrow.
hopefully walmart, dollar general or dollar tree will have some.
I wont have time to go to Joann's or Micheal's, 
where I know they have them.
fingers crossed!


OK!! look at this beautiful little princess! 
isn't she perfectly awesome? 


she was so cute trying to figure out what to do with that cake!  
I you want to see the rest of her party pics.. look at my flickr site, I just uploaded about 28 pics I think.


Okeedokie.. that's all for now folks..   I have to go make my husband a milkshake and get a fudgicle for myself.   and then I'm coming back to blog hop!  
have a great week! 
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

15 comments:

Carla from The River said...

I LOVE it.
Perfect.
xx oo
Thank you for sharing!
Carla

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Your adorable Valentine kitchen makes me happy! Love the photo's of your little grandpie...that cake looks so good and what a sweet look on her face.
warmly,
deb

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Oh you are the best decorator Viv! I finally did my shelf yesterday, but need some more stuff out. OMG that sweet little face trying to get the cake, adorable. Hope you find the goodies for your outdoor décor, and have fun playing with your friends on Saturday! :)

Musings from Kim K. said...

Everything looks just so pretty in your house. You know I can't wait to decorate for each and every holiday and then complain when it needs to be all packed up. You'll have to keep us posted on whether you find the things you want to decorate your outside. Darling bday pictures too! Such a sweetie. Have a great week, Viv!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Love your Valentine decorating..I used to take joy in decorating for each holiday when the kids were little. Time flies so fast now that I can't seem to keep up!! Love your sweet birthday pics.
xx, Carol

donna said...

Oh my gosh I just love your kitchen. Your decorations are so pretty. And the precious baby girl, what more can you ask for.
Hope you are having a great week.
Hugs
donna

Theresa said...

Seriously cute little one:) Love all of your decorations! My house is kinda bland right now, I need some Valentine color! I better get busy:) Have a blessed day dear Viv, HUGS!

Cindy said...

Your granddaughter is precious! And love your kitchen. You do such a great job decorating with your crafty stuff. Have a great day!

ginny said...

Your granddaughter is adorable! Love seeing all your Valentine decorations. Does Michelle Rees have a blog? I would love to see her valentine decorations that you talked about in a previous post.

Happy@Home said...

How adorable... the kitchen and your granddaughter. She is so sweet and looks like she is all ready to dig into that cake.
Love your Valentine's Day decorations in the kitchen. What a happy room it is.

Susie said...

Viv, Your little princess is adorable. Who wouldn't want to hug on her and kiss those cheeks. I liked your sweet kitchen. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

Jess said...

I spy some beauties from Elizabeth's wonderful craft room. You are a lucky lady. I have some of her paper Valentine creations. And I look forward all year to getting them out.

Don't we just miss that wonderful lady inviting us into her creative world? :)

And what a birthday cutie pie you have there.

Patti said...

Oh - your kitchen is just adorable! I love everything about it! Those little shelves and the windows - sooooo vintagey perfect! Your grandbaby is precious! So happy you can spend so much time with them.

Oliva Ohlson said...

OMG...your granddaughter Scarlett is just too cute!!!

Your simply too busy and not enough time to blog...just like me!
Your kitchen is sweet!!! I love all of your decorations!
Stay Warm!

Tea in the Library said...

How fun! Angels to you Viv!