Monday, May 23, 2011

♥pink peddled love♥

first time out this year

First night out...

I missed my sweet pink friend!

so out of shape...

did I really used to ride 8 miles at a time last year??

gonna have to build myself up to that again..

Rode around the church parking lot a few times tonight..

tires need air..

maybe it'll be easier when the tires are full.

Need to lose this freaken weight...

lost 55 last year..

gained back half of it..

such a piggy I am

OINK OINK!

just went out for a milkshake with the hubster..

oink oink oink..

then went and sat at the lake..

♥ahhhhhhhh♥

I LOVE the lake.

now I gotta go work on the rest of the invitations for Jennifers shower.

see yas later!

xoxo

8 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Viv - You and I are definitely kindred spirits. My husband gave me a similar bike last year for my birthday. It's a mint green Cranbook Huffy. Here's a picture of it from last year's birthday blog entry:

http://kenward.blogspot.com/2010/05/shes-beauty.html

If we lived closer I'd go for a bike ride with you. HUGS!!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Love the post about all your sweet grands!!! Have a great wek....m...

mIzZ (hONeY) bEe aka Marlene said...

Hi Viv...I too have a pink bike...good for you EIGHT miles too cool..that is one thing I'm going to do when my boot cast comes off is start bike riding ....I too need to lose LOTS of weight...j

ust a heads up, I have 4 different sizes of the idealogoly confirugation box...tooo funny ~ I have lots of goodies to decorate, create and have fun with your box... off to bed

have a honey of a night ~ sweet dreams! Marlene ;O) xox

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Oh my goodness...I can't get over those darling pics of your little Prince, below. Lucky Grandma!!!
And your bike is SO SO cute!!!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Love your pink bike and STOP being so hard on yourself!!! You haven't gained it all back!
Warmly,
deb

Kai said...

Lil' Viv, you are SOOOOO not a pig! Grrrr! You are a total sweetheart & I won't even LET you call yourself mean names! As for your bike - you will be right back to riding lots in NO time! YOU CAN DO IT!!!! (Besides, that bike's too pretty NOT to ride! LOL!) And see - you NEED to hang out with ME. You'd feel super skinny! I should have been named after a mountain. Sigh ...

Sugar Bear said...

Adore the bike! I've been wanting one but haven't taken the plunge yet.
Karla

Ric Rac and Polka Dots said...

I want this bike! Or one just like it!!!! Love it!
Julie