Saturday, July 20, 2013

Im off to my aunts cottage til monday!

torry and grammie 5
just a quick quick post!  been so busy!  last night I watched Torry for a couple hours and he pooped me out!  I so wish Marla wasnt so far away.. I dont get to see her enough!
the weather finally cooled off, so today I was actually able to get some stuff done around here.  Then I went to the beach this afternoon with my friend Sandy.  then we rushed home to go to recital that my daughter Jen was in.. and now Im doing some last minute stuff as Im heading out at 7:00 am to spend a couple days with my mom and my aunts at my aunts cottage.  
so I quick made a pasta salad and a blueberry buckle to take.. I still need to pack.. but I hadnt posted anything in a few days and just wanted to touch base.  
Im telling you it was so hot for a few days that I didnt even want to blog!  
soo off I go!  I will be back on monday with pics and stories!
toodles! 
xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoox

9 comments:

Theresa said...

Have fun and enjoy your time with the Ladies:) HUGS!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Have fun, Vivian! It is supposed to be cooler here today. When it is so hot and humid it does seem to drain you.

NanaDiana said...

Have a wonderful time away- You SO deserve it! xo Diana

Musings from Kim K. said...

Have a wonderful time. The temps have dropped in MI. Yippee!

Unknown said...

Have fun!!

Japolina said...

have a blast!

ImagiMeri said...

Have lots of silly fun pretty lady!

Love ya'
Meri

Debby said...

Have a great time......I can't wait to hear all about. Torie Pie is so darn cute....that's d a r n.

Scrap for Joy said...

You 2 have the happiest smiles! Have a fun weekend. We are in New York and New Jersey this week and it has been wickedly hot!
xoxo
Joyce