Monday, February 10, 2014

Hello friends!


Hi girlfriends!  Here I am! did you miss me?  lol..  busy packed weekend!  Friday night I went to the movies with two friends.. we went to see Labor Day with josh brolin and kate Winslet.. dont waste your time going.  Im glad I went because I wanted to see it, but it was slow.. and sort of dumb.   Really not worth the 10.00 ticket and 10.00 popcorn! lol!  We had fun.. because we just do have fun, no matter what were doing!

I spilled the GIANT size bucket of popcorn in the theatre before the movie even started! that was good for a laugh for us and the 4 other people that were in the theatre with us!  (not kidding...  no one came to see the movie! lol!) well, it was a 4:00 show on a friday.  Anyways.. we had fun.

Then Saturday, Bethany, Vanessa, Torry pie, Violet PIe and I went to visit Tiffany and Marla pie!  not enough room in our cars for us to all ride together, so grammy took both the babies in her car and beth and nessa rode together.  I hope all these kids (big ones and little ones!)  know how lucky they are to have me! LOL!

I guess you can tell by the pictures what we did at Tiffanys house.   We went out to play in the snow!  the kids LOVED it.  But it was stinking cold out.  We couldnt let them stay out for too long.  and a certain little girl had quite the little temper tantrum when she had to go in.  my poor little marla pie!  She was one mad little princess!

Vanessa and Violet stayed in where it was warm.. maybe next winter Violet will be able to come out to play in the snow with us!
When I left Tiffanys, the babes went with their mommas and I went directly to Jennifers house and went with her to the city to see the musical Into the Woods.  I was soooo tired by the time I got home at almost midnight.   Do you think I could pack anymore into my weekend?  lol.. I did!  

Sunday morning i went to my friend Brendas house and we had fun visiting and making valentine bugs!  

Arent they cute?   such fun!!
Valentines day is only 4 days away... I suppose I should think of something to do for my husband.  I think Im going to make him an pineapple upside down cake.  theres nothing I can buy for him that he wants.. well, unless I buy something like a 1930's harley davidson! LOL!  and thats not happening!   So what are your plans for valentines day?  Do you buy each other gifts?   what kind If you do?   

oK.. Im off to the couch with my nook to do some blog hopping!  so I'll see you there! 
toodles!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



17 comments:

NanaDiana said...

What a wonderful weekend, Viv. It really is all about having fun and enjoying life, isn't it? I do the same with my grands.

How did you like Into The Woods? I was the costume creator for that many years ago when The Music Theater put it on here. It is different, isn't it?

Love your sweet little bugs. What are they made out of? They are so cute! xo Diana

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend! Love the snow pictures, your grand kids are so cute! And the Valentine bugs are adorable!! :) xo Holly

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

All your bees are darling - and maybe little Violet is the smart one- cozy and warm! ♥

Theresa said...

I most certainly missed you:) SO many sweet little-pies! I know you all had the most fun in the snow! We usually just give each other cards, not much else! We'll have a quiet dinner at home:)

Love those cute bees! You amaze me with all of the crafts you make:)

Enjoy your week dear Viv, BIG HUGS!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

That's what I heard about that movie too, lol!

There is a whole lot of cute here...cutie pie kids and cute valentine bees. Sounds like you know how to enjoy a week end. :)

Scrap for Joy said...

Sometimes other activities are more important than blogging. Looks like you had a fun-filled weekend! Snow and baby fun and bug fun! Love the faces on your bees...they are adorable!
We exchange cards and usually have a nice dinner at home....red food for Valentine's Day. Some times we exchange something small. I love Valentine's Day!
xoxo
Joyce

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

Love the pics of the kids in their snowsuits! So darn cute! And Violet sure is getting big!
I'm glad you had such a fun weekend, Viv!
Erica :)

Musings from Kim K. said...

Looks like fun adventures with your grands. Don't you all look so cute all bundled up!! Your love bugs are just darling. No special Valentine plans this year for Chris and I. Just healing on the couch. Emma is looking forward to playing in the pep band at the high school hockey game Friday night and Josie has her school Valentine party.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

It sounds like you had a fun weekend, Vivian! Love your little love bugs. We keep it simple here ~ a card and I usually get the hubs those chocolate covered cordial cherries. He loves them. He will get me a heart box of chocolates {and then proceed to eat half of it!}. This year I made him two heart shaped tea bags because he is a tea drinker. He has two cups of tea in the morning so I thought that would be cute for him Valentine's Day morning.

Cindy said...

Boy you did pack a lot into your weekend! The kids look so cute playing in the snow. And the Valentine bugs are cute too. My hubby usually buys me flowers and I make him a card. He would like an antique truck - but you know he's not getting that either!

Diane Mars said...

It sure looks like fun playing with the grands in the snow.. I am sure we would have had at least one complain once it was time to come in.. I love the bees how to make the bodies? You must share one day ... Have a great week Miss Viv

Debby said...

Love the pictures of you playing with the pies in the snow. Just precious.
Oh how I love the little bees. So adorable.
Have fun.
Come sign up for my giveaway,

Blessed Serendipity said...

Your grands and your love bugs are adorable. Happy valentines day. Enjoy all your loves.

xo Danielle

Lori said...

So much fun seeing your snowy grandkid pics! Oh, my!! I LOVE those bees. They are the cutest ever!

Nan said...

Your Valentine bugs are just so cute I have to try and make one of those!! Glad you people got all our snow for a change. I suppose you'll be sending it back before winter is up.

Laura said...

Hi Viv...I used the B4251 Butterick pattern for the teepee.
Looks like everyone enjoyed the snow! Your grand children are beautiful! And I just adore those Valentine love bugs that you and your friends made! I wish I could get as organized as I need to be...so I can get back to my crafting...Hopefully soon!

(((HUGS)))

Unknown said...

Hey girl, Maybe you're always sick cuz you do so much that you're exhausted at the end of the day? I was sick twice this winter as well and am thinking of getting the flu shot soon. We went tobogganing as well but couldn't be out for more than an hour. I hope you have a lovely Valentines Day! What are your plans? Vince and I went to an Oyster bar and saw Justin Timberlake in concert last night. Valentines Hugs!! xoxox