Friday, January 23, 2015

face book and friday!

AHHHH!!!!  Its Friday!  you know I love my Fridays...   I actually appreciate every day of the week.. but you know those Fridays are just a little more special, you know, being followed by the weekend and all! lol! 
This past week I took part in an Art Chain on face book.  My friend Marlene asked me to join in.  I was supposed to show some sort of art each day.  These are the pics I posted.   I think it would be easier to do something like that on blogger because you could easily link to the people you nominate or that others nominate.  On face book, you cant always see the others if you're not "friends" with them.  So, I missed a lot of what the others did.  
Anyways.. I thought I'd show you all what I posted on face book.. though, some of you may have seen them on face book already if you play there.   These are the pics I posted this week. It was really hard to decide which photos to choose!  Ive made sooo much stuff over the years and I feel like Ive shown it all already.  You've all probably seen all these things before.. with the exception of these miniature bears in punch needle bags.   I made them about 10 years ago.  I did a set for each month one year. I really like doing punch needle..   maybe I'll start a new punch needle project soon!  You can see individual pics of each of the bears on my flickr if you want to see them.  I just took new pics and posted them there.
So what is everyone up to this weekend?  I'll be finishing up my Valentine swap stuff for my partner Susie and doing some shopping on Saturday.  Then Sunday, I'm having Vanessa's birthday get together here. Providing she doesn't have the baby before hand! I hope she waits til after dinner Sunday! lol!  She is scheduled for a C-section on next Friday.. so I know that by next Friday I will have a new grand daughter!  woohoo!!  you know how much I love my babies!  this new little pies name will be Scarlet Rose ♥

We're going to have homemade veggie beef soup, homemade bread, salad and carrot cake for Nessa's birthday dinner..  I'm glad she choose Carrot cake!  I cant wait to eat it! lol!  then.. on Monday... this fat girl has got to start eating healthy and losing some weight!  not a lot of weight!  lol.. I say lol.. but really its not so funny!
santa baby 
I hope everyone is having fun working on valentines goodies! ! Ive been puttering.. but plan on really playing tonight and tomorrow!  
Happy Weekend Girlfriends!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

17 comments:

Cindy said...

I love looking at your crafts - and those punch needle bags are so cute! I have never tried it, but I have the needle.Must get it out:) Have a good weekend and happy birthday to your daughter!

Musings from Kim K. said...

I always enjoy seeing your beautiful creations. Those punch needle bags are just lovely! Sounds like you have a wonderful weekend planned. We have a few birthday celebrations happening too with my father and nephew. Can't wait to get this work day over with!

Theresa said...

Love that first pic! CA-ute:) Enjoy your Friday and the weekend sounds like SO much fun! Can't wait to see your new GRAND-PIE! HUGS!

Sally Annie Magundy said...

Hi Viv!
TGIF! You are so talented, everything you make is so charming, makes me all smiley. I'm right there with you, I need to lose 40-50 pounds WAH! I'd settle for 30. I'm such a sweet tooth sugar addict, woe is me. I'm so excited, I'm going to the ginormous quilt show tomorrow and then in the evening we're going to a ballet, based on Sarah McLachlan's music. No plans yet for Sunday.
Happy happy weekend and soon to be, new baby pie pie!
xo

Stephanie said...

Your felties are so cool! Hanging with my little sister this weekend. We are the shopping queens!

Unknown said...

Viv,
All your creations are beautiful, but the Easter stuff just feels squeal worthy:-) probably because I just love, love Easter colors!! Congrats on the new baby!!
Teresa
sugar, spice and whatever's nice

Susie said...

Viv, Love that little monkey. You have done a fine job on your crafts. Blessings for a great weekend. xoxo,Susie

Little Susie Home Maker said...

I have been enjoying these on Facebook! You really can do it all! Oh, I bet you are just so excited over there! A new baby girl will be so much fun! Yay!
I been having so much fun with your Valentine swap stuff! This is really going to be so much fun! Have a good dinner and weekend.
P.S. I need to eat healthier too!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Love all your felties! You are so creative with them.
How exciting about the new grand girl coming soon!
Enjoy your weekend! I'm cutting out desserts, candy, cake, pies, stuff like that. I sure know how hard it is to eat the right foods.
warmly,
deb

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Love them all. You are so gifted. I sure do like seeing your creations. They always make me smile. :)

Barbara said...

Smiling that I remember the punch needle baggies from way back and still smiling that I live seeing them again! !

Barbara said...

Smiling that I remember the punch needle baggies from way back and still smiling that I live seeing them again! !

Buttercup said...

Cute, cute little friends. I'm monkey fan and usually do Monkey Monday on my blog. Please stop over and visit.

Margaret said...

I'm sure you're having a great day time with the birthday dinner. I remember you posted the recipe for your soup once a while back. I have to make that! We are awaiting a blizzard here. That soup would be delish for the storm! Maggie

Sheila Rumney said...

Thank you so much for popping in and commenting on my blog about my mom creating again. I liked how you described it as moments in time and that they pass. Each day it gets easier to deal with the loss.

Love to see all your creations. Love the sweet little punch needle bags! Too Cute!!

Darla said...

Just when I think I'll never find you again, there you are ! I cant believe what an amazing artist you have evolved into! These are amazing !
Darlie aka Libby BuTTons

Candy S said...

I love looking at all of your crafts. Fabulous work. Reminds me of myself (once upon a time). I have to say after seeing this post I am inspired to get back to my crafty side again.