Wednesday, January 7, 2015

valentine swap time!

OK.. Valentine swap info and official sign up time...
This will be a one to one swap.  everyone will have one partner that you will send a package of awesome valentine goodness too!   You should include a handmade valentine, a valentine ornament and what ever valentine fun things you can find.. make up a package that you would love to recieve your self.  remember my main rule for sending out.. dont send it until its so awesome you want to keep it yourself!   We will all love to receive something special in the midst of winter.. something bright and cheerful from a kindred spirit!
rules.. you need to have a blog, or at least be known to me as a blog visitor.  I also need someone willing to send to canada.  I want our mail out by date to be feb 1st.  
so leave me a comment here and email me as well to make sure I have you in.   even if you've already told me on the other post about it. let me know again.  I dont want to miss anyone. I will assign partners on saturday.  
sooo....   my house is all decorated for Valentines day now!  lol!  The job of packing holidays up and getting the next out is getting to be more and more overwhelming for me.. takes me days...but Im not ready to stop.. I love the outcome too much! 
OK.. sign ups start now!

26 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Looking forward to participating in this swap! Can't wait to see your decorations. Stay warm, Viv! I'm assuming it's wicked cold in NY too.

Theresa said...

Sounds like you have been one busy girlie:) I got out my Valentine kitchen towel... that's a start! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

Cindy said...

I'm all ready to start in with the Valentine's crafting. Count me in!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Yay Viv, I'm in! Thanks.

Patti said...

Oh yes please! Sign me up, too!

Scrap for Joy said...

I haven't swapped with this group for a long time but I'd like to jump back in. I love Valentine's Day and would love to swap!!
xoxo
Joyce
(Now, I just need to get back to my sorely neglected blog!!!)

Shirley Hatfield said...

I'm in! I was just admiring a little Valentines owl you made a year or so ago...sitting on my kitchen table waiting for the little tree to be decorated. Swaps get me going and being creative when I'm feeling down. Thanks for hosting!

Lynn said...

I would love to join. A great way to start off the year creating fun goodies! I just brought my containers of Valentine's Day decorations upstairs. Thank you for hosting and thank you for letting me join!

Stay warm! Can't wait to see your decorations!
Hugs,
Lynn and the weinee ranch crew!

Lutka And Co. said...

Hi Viv!
Please put me down for the swap. I haven't been very crafty lately, and Valentines would be a great way to get back into crafting :) Thank you!

Debbie Kay said...

I would love to participate in your swap. Count me in sweet lady.

Smiles,

Debbie

Hope said...

Could I play along? I haven't been allowed in a swap in a long time. I am also willing to post to Canada. Contact me on FB or email at scwk0511(at)yahoo(dot)com.

Hope

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I'm in! Looking forward to it, too!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hey Viv,
I would enjoying doing this Valentine swap, USA, please!
warmly,
deb

A Little Creation said...

Hi Viv,
I'm ready to get my craft on and I'm willing to mail to Canada.
Chris =]

Debby said...

I'd love to be in the swap. Please give Patti my name and tell her I want that dollhouse, lol.

Marci said...

I would love to join your swap! Thank you!

Unknown said...

I would like to participate in the swap:)

Margaret said...

Add me to the list for your swap! Maggie/Maggie's Lil' Fixins

Cheryl said...

Hello Vivian :-)
I'd like to join in on the fun... add me to the list please!
big hugs,
Cheryl

Unknown said...

Hi Vivian- count me in, please! Courtney

Jenny's Heart said...

Me too!
💜 💞 💗
February is my birthday, one of my favorite months and Valentine Day and encapsulates my love of hearts.
Perfect swap for me!

Jenny's Heart said...

I can't find your email address.

martha brown said...

Well, I know that you know that I'm in, but I wanted to make it all official-like :)
Thanks Viv!

Nan said...

Have fun with your swap. I can't really do those well due to the fact there just is no vintage here in Alaska for me to come by. Your blog looks so good. Take care in the new year. Nan

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Hi Viv! Yes, I want in on the swap! I think it will be lots of fun! New site to keep posting your decorations on fb to give me lots of inspiration! If Nan from Alaska wants to swap with me, I don't mind if it's not vintage. I would like her to have fun, too!
Hugs
Susie

Unknown said...

Hi Viv,
Is it to late for me to join in the swap?
I'd love to play!
Dorothy