Thursday, February 26, 2015

Anyone up for an EASTER SWAP?

Good morning  bloggy pies!
so, a few of you have asked me to host an Easter swap and if we're going to do it, I guess we should get it started now. 
Easter is only a little over a month away.
So lets do a miniature basket swap.  you can either make a little basket or buy one.. you could decorate a berry basket or a little box or what ever little creative thing you can think of.  I would say keep it small.  not much bigger then a quart size berry basket.  Then fill it with some fun little Eastery things, trinkets or  figures. maybe a little candy.. perhaps an Easter ornament.    You know my rules.. make is special.. make it extra cute.. make it so you don't want to part with it. Think bunnies, chickies, and lambs.   Everyone did a pretty good job for the valentine swap with the cuteness factor...  so lets do it again!
sign ups will go now through through the 3rd.  I'll announce partners a day or so after that.  Then the mail out day will be march 25th.
easter train 7
 Okeedokie?    we would all love to receive a sweet little basket of springy, eastery, cheerfulness  in the mail wouldn't we? So hop on board the Easter parade train!  (oh good grief that is so corny... )
sign ups start now!  You need to have an active blog or be known by me to join in.  Leave a message here, but please also email me at vivianneroni@yahoo  with SWAP for the subject.   
that's all for now folks!  happy Thursday!

21 comments:

Theresa said...

Have a fun day dear VIV! Easter isn't far away! Gotta "Hop to it"! HUGS!

Shirley Hatfield said...

I'm always up for a Viv Swap! Swaps are the way I get my crafty mojo moving along. =D

Debby said...

Please add me to the list. Your train is adorable.

NanaDiana said...

Oh- I wish I could...I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. I just love what all you gals come up with. I know Debby loves those swaps and has a lot of fun with them...I see her name just above my own. xo Diana

Cindy said...

You know me - I'm almost always up for a good swap! So count me in. I just love crafting for Easter and spring.

Debbie Kay said...

I would love it my friend, add me to the list!

Hugs,

Debbie

Unknown said...

Yes, please, sign me up! I love your swaps!

Unknown said...

Viv,
YES! YES! YES! Please sign me up!

Unknown said...

its been a while since I have swapped, I would love to join!sounds fun! Hugs Viv!!!

Unknown said...

I would love to join your swap. I do not have a cell phone so I cannot join yahoo. I understand if I can not do the swap. But if so could you let be know? Thanks! collinsscarboro@hughes.net

Patti said...

I'll do the "bunny hop" if you sign me up! Yippee!

Musings from Kim K. said...

Count me in!!!! Easter hugs.

Lynn said...

Count me in please!
Hugs,
Lynn

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Hmmm..well, I never think I can do something like this good enough and if I do it, I will be so concerned that some sweet blogger friend will ...oh..okay! Count me in! I'm afraid I left my crafty side WAY back in the olden days! But, YES! Count me in!
Hugs,
Mona

Jean Knee said...

sounds fun, please sign me up

E said...

Love your bunny train Viv, as always can't wait to see the goodies you guys create I've been bitten by the mini making bug, gon'a need a tiny felted creature I think you know anyone with that talent? :) XO E

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Yes please! I'm hopping on over to join in. :)

donna said...

Your little Easter train is so stinkin cute.
Hugs
donna

CatieAn said...

Hi Viv
I would love to join in the fun.

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Hi Viv! I'm new here, Pam from Virginia Retro let me know about your Easter Swap, so please sign me up!

Diane Mars said...

I will not be able to play but I ill enjoy seeing all the creative goodness that comes from all these talented ladies! Hugs, Diane