Tuesday, May 3, 2016

wishful sprinking!


Its still been cold out!  mother nature is all kinds of messed up I think.  It was only like 46 yesterday... and that's how its been for a while.  I just checked the weather and it looks like about 57 for today.. still kind of cool.. but I'll take it.  lol.. like we have a choice!


Actually the forecast I just looked at shows improvement through the week and in the 60's for the weekend.. with sunshine..  so I guess I cant complain about that!


Ive been springifying little corners of my house. nothing extravagant.  really, I have a bunch of junk and I have strewn it about the house.  I would love to be on one of those shows where they fix up and decorate your house like a normal person.   I am incapable of normal.  there is no normal for my house.. its just in a constant state of stuff..  or should I say stuffed!


I try to not over do it.. but maybe my version of overdone and other peoples versions are not the same.  and I suppose it does depend on the time of year.  I may go a little overboard for Halloween!  and Christmas!  I always say I'm going to cut back and not do so much.. but something within me takes over and I cant help myself.   


Anyways.. its not too much right now. in fact its not much at all.  just a few birds, nests and shrooms scattered here and there!


I haven't played at my craft table since several weeks before Easter and I was feeling the need to make something!  I finally managed to get there on Saturday and made these cute little pompom birdies for mothers day.  just pompoms!   aren't they cute?  I made a bunch more in case I get inspired to make something for the girls for mothers day...   we'll see.


OK.. I guess that's it for this morning.  I know Ive been a lousy blogger lately.  there are days that I consider giving it up all together.  but I would miss all my bloggy pals!  so eventually I come back! 
have a great day bloggy pies!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoo

12 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Fun Spring decor!! I always wonder if you live in the same region as I do (Northern Indiana) because our weather is usually about the same as yours. 65 Forecast for today...somehow I want it to be WARMER!!
xx, Carol

Cindy said...

Please don't give up blogging - I'd miss you! Those chicks are so cute and so are your other springy things. i hope your weather gets warmer soon. Have a great day!

Musings from Kim K. said...

I totally agree about our lack of warm weather. Although it was a mild winter, it's been a super cold spring. Love all your decor. Those pom pom birds are so very very sweet. Keep on blogging friend! You'd be missed terribly. I do love your IG posts too!!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

So cute and springy Viv! Loving your pompom birds. Colder than normal here too. Planted flowers in my post and 3 days of cold and rain, so hope they make it.

I've considered quitting blogging, but will continue for the time being. I would miss you much if you quit! :)

E said...

Look forward to "seeing" you and would surely miss you girlie, but I "get it" I am the worst ! Love your birdies and always enjoy when you share your cutie pie grands !! E

NanaDiana said...

You are the only person that I know that can take pom-poms and make something THAT cute -like those little birds. I love to see what you are doing in your house with your sweet decorations here and there and everywhere. I know the 'pies' love it, too. xo Diana

Patti said...

Cute-cute, as always. I am so busy - I think of quitting too - but, I would miss you all too much. My blogging pals "get me", I think. The HOT weather is here. I think it was nearly 100 at work today. I don't like to see my kinder-kids sweaty and hot-pink! Have a great week!

Marlynne said...

Love Your Style of decorating! Those little pom pom birds are adorable!

Margaret said...

I love all your stuff and I think stuff makes a house a home!My house is stuffed with stuff and I wouldn't have it any other way! Maggie

Curtains in My Tree said...


Don't give up blogging I just found you and your neat stuff haha

Janice

Happy Mothers Day

Theresa said...

I can always find a smile when I visit with you:) Your creations are just precious! Have a blessed Mother's Day dear Viv, HUGS!

abo-bder said...


شركة تنظيف بالخبر
شركة تنظيف بالقطيف
مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء والجبيل
تسليك مجاري بالاحساء بالجبيل
تنظيف فلل شقق منازل بالجبيل
كشف تسربات المياه بالجبيل بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف بخميس مشيط
شركة تنظيف بابها
شركة تنظيف بالهفوف
شركة تنظيف بحفر الباطن
شركة تنظيف بالظهران
شركة تنظيف براس تنورة
شركة مكافحة نمل ابيض بالدمام
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالدمام
شركة تنظيف الموكيت بالدمام
شركة تنظيف الفلل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف خزانات المياه بالدمام
شركة تنظيف في الدمام
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالدمام
شركة مكافحة الفئران بالدمام
شركة مكافحة بق الفراش بالدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام