Saturday, October 1, 2016

skellie love


There's a party in my kitchen!  lol!  how funny to find Frannie sitting on Betty bonecrackers lap this morning!  I was immediately inspired to dress the picture up a bit ..  had to help them celebrate that its OCTOBER!   one of my favorite months.  


And in the living room Boney Neroni is taking a break from his presidential campaigning  to warm up by pumpkin glow!  lol!  


While Bonita enjoys a sunny break on the porch.   I really have considered buying another skellie to put in a chair outside.. but really... how many skeletons should a girl have?  LOL!!  


Heres last years pic of Boney.. perfect for election year!   I think hes quite qualified in comparison..
lol!!  though honestly.. nothing funny about this election...  :(  
anyways...  Im not thinking about it.. 
 gotta think of something fun to do today.   
have a great weekend!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo happy october xoxoxoxoxoxoxo


16 comments:

Quiltingwiththefarmerswife said...

Boney Nerony looks to be a great candidate. Well dressed(above the waist), a big smile, good wave, and I haven't heard a word about his past misdeeds. Have a fun filled weekend. Patty Mc

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Always fun at your home and I know Halloween is your favorite!
warmly,
deb

Marlynne said...

You are the most creative blogger I know of! I award you a SUPERIOR BLUE RIBBON!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Love, love, love your skellies! All dressed up and showing off, lol! You've done so much fab Halloween decorating, it all looks so great. Keep sharing please! :)

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Forgot to say...Frannie has the best seat in the house, lol.

Patti said...

It's always fun to visit your posts around this time. I love your header!

Margaret said...

Everything looks awesome and I vote for more friends of the boney kind!

Stephanie said...

I'll vote for Boney! Couldn't be any scarier than the alternatives, right?

Theresa said...

You win the prize for the best Halloween decorations:) Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

OMGOSH!! I am loving this to DEATH!! I am going to get a large skellie so I can use him year 'round. Dress him up like I did my dolls. So much fun!! I always love my visits here.
Happy Halloween!!
xx, Carol

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

You are quite the Halloween girl, Viv - I love all your decorations!

E said...

Such fun Halloween decorations and I love your header! Elaine

Musings from Kim K. said...

I've had so much fun seeing all your decorations on IG and decided I needed to make sure I hadn't missed anything in blogland. Yep, I had. You've inspired me to get another blog post up too. Halloween hugs!!!

donna said...

I love seeing all your Halloween decorating. Betty Bonecrackers cracks me up I think I need a pair of those glasses lol. And to see your cat is not afraid to sit on her lap. To cute.
Hope you have a wonderful day my dear.
Hugs
donna

Laura said...

Coolest decorating skills here! I love your cat in the hat :)

Oliva Ohlson said...

You're too funny and clever: Boney Neroni, Bonita, ...hahaha!!!
I want to take a tour of your home...I love it!!!
Have a great weekend!

PS: I love your grands' picture!!!