Wednesday, April 2, 2008

miniature tea time

Would you care for a spot of tea?
Come on.. make a mini! Join the party!
Actually there are quite a few of us signed up. Right now there are 24. I need to confirm with everyone that they really are in. I also want to know if you're planning on making a doll or bear and if it matters to you which you recieve..

I also have several international girls and I need to know who is willing to mail overseas. I know I am.

I will try to get a list together of swappers names and sites.. dont have time this morning.. gotta go to work....

Cheers!
Oh! this is my 98th post.. Im going to be making something special for the 100th post and will be giving it away! stay tuned!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Viv-
Did you make all of those mini"s? They are too cute! I will be making a doll, but I don't care if I get a doll or bear, their both sweet!!
Jillian

Fran said...

OOOOOOOOOO! Vivian, what cute miniatures. I love miniature bears and dolls. Minuature anything are cute.
Wish I had the time to play. I have to sit this one out. :-( I have been busy working on a online class that I am teaching April 25th. I put picture and info on my blog if you would like to see what I'll be teaching.
I will catch another swap you host one of these days.
Love & Hugs
Fran

Kai said...

Viv, where on EARTH did you find that cunning lil' green tea set? I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! In fact, the entire scene is darling! I'm definitely no good at making minis but I can't wait to see what your swap participants make!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Wow what beautiful mimi's. Sounds like you are going to have a great swap...Mary

Lori said...

CUTE pictures on this post Viv:) did you sign up for my doll challenge? i would love to see you there!!!

Sandy said...

Hi Vivian, I am Miss Sandy of Quill cottage, I came by to thank you for the pretty pink butterfly you created in the Hanging Up Springtime Swap! So is glitterlicious!

She, along with the other items I received will be featured in my next post!

Ana said...

Hi
I am willing to ship overseas and honestly I really prefer dolls! sorry to the bear lovers but my passion is dolls, so would love a doll swap please.

zuzu said...

oh Viv! =^..^=
That little panda with his cuppa tea ...

Oh My Goodness CUTE!
What a great picture ... he looks caught in the act of taking a sip!

Oh ... can I come over to play?
You have such fun stuff!!

=^..^= love, zU