Saturday, July 11, 2009

questions...

MOrning all!
Just a quick thought and questions..
I'm thinking that I would like to make some design changes on my blog. Ive been checking out some or your blogs and they are sooo cute! But when I go in to look at customizing, I'm not seeing what I want.
some of you have the sides of your blogs scalloped. I want that. I also want a cute paper like background behind it instead of just this plain pink. And I noticed that someone has a cute little flowerey border between each of her posts.
any one out there have any ideas how to do any of that stuff?

5 comments:

LiLi M. said...

Hi there! The easiest way is to go to a free background supplier like: http://blo64rt.blogspot.com/
but there are more. Just check the upper left corner of a blog you like; perhaps there is a link to such a free supplier. Choose a background you like, and see whether it fits your template. A background for 3 collumns template won't fit if you have a 2 collumns one. Copy the html code and put it in the sidebar of your blog with 'customize' and 'add gadget'. Now you have a new background but nothing special in your sidebar. Good luck!

kathy said...

YIkes !! calling for the question -- Sorry !THis gal has no answers for you -- I am not very savvy about that -- Mine needs an update also on backgrounds ansd sidebars -- and my favs is not anywhere up to date -- I make banners and can change those -- and understand a little about gadgets to add -- Am computer challenged -- SORRY )_ WILL be looking for all the answers you get !! Kathy - ga

Valarie said...

Happy Saturday. I LOVE my pinkeep, and cannot thank you enough for it. It is so stinkin cute. I have no idea on your questions for changing your blog. Remember, I couldn't even link a word?? I hope you figure it out. I hope your day at the beach was wonderful. Have a fantastic day.
xxoo Valarie

Puddles of Grace said...

I use www.thecutestblogontheblock.com
(there are lots to choose from and free!)... there is also another site with some :http://izziegraceblogbackgrounds.blogspot.com/

kathy said...

wONDERFUL;GLORIOUS -- JUST LIKE YOU !! -rEALLY IS TOO TOO WONDERFUL 0- THAT VINTAGE TOUCH - LOVE THE BORDERS -- kATHY-GA