Tuesday, October 20, 2009

the Littlest Christmas elf swap



Announcing the littlest christmas elf swap! I have alot going on and probably have over extended myself with Swaps.. but this one I just cant pass up. I have to host it.. the last one for the year. Then a swap break should be in order! (at least for me!)

Are you interested? To sign up please email me at vivianneroni@yahoo.com . I need your name, your blog address.. (sorry you have to have an active one..) and your mailing address.

YOur elf can be made of any material you choose and should be under 10 inches. I will take sign ups until the Oct. 30th.. and will notify you of your partners on november 1st. Mail out date to your partners will be dec 1st. The main critera for this swap is to make something soooo totally cute that you dont want to part with it.. so you may want to make two.. one for your partner and one for yourself. And as always, before mailing, please forward a picture of your creation to me so I can post a christmas parade of elves!
OK.. let the sign ups begin! HEres a badge to post on your blogs!

16 comments:

Libby Buttons said...

Ok...Im willing to give it a try!
smiLes
Darlie

Barbara said...

DO ELVES COME IN PINK? OR PASTELS? lol...

Anonymous said...

ohh how I wish I could sign up! But I am going to start working the mid of november. I dont want to put to much on my plate. But thank you sooo much for thinking of me. Your such a sweetheart! Love the elf.. so cute! hugs
toodles-
Sarah

Unknown said...

Ooh nice. I'm going to pass on this one but best of luck to everyone who signs up!

Unknown said...

Viv, It's hard to believe you have a job and you have a family and you sleep! I aspire to have your energy! I can't wait to see your elf creation and everyone elses. My goodness have you gotten the goodies in the mail lately. Wow! Everything is just so wonderful! Have a great weekend! See ya! Elizabeth

The Polka Dot Pixie said...

I think I am going to have to sign up for this one!!!how fun!!!!

Grace Garton said...

you've twisted my arm!!
How could I resist those eyes of yours?
Oh I was playing with some of your Halloween dolls form last year today...I'll be posting some photo's soon:)
Well I have a tiny bit of spare time to participate with the elf swap!!
Do you still have all my details?

cheerio...

gg

Grace Garton said...

wow I just saw those kittens from the post below...wow they are so cute!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Viv for your nice comment.. I hope you have tons of fun with your final swap of the season :)
M

Little Lovables said...

oh, I am sooo tempted... but we may be moving around that time and I don't know if I could handle another stress!

Our Hands For Hope said...

Viv, where is your flickr button?

Rabbit Hollow Prims said...

I am going to do this one. My guy will be extreme prim :)

Fran said...

OH DEAR! I keep looking at Little Elf everyday and sometimes twice in one day. LOL LOL!!! He's talking to me. He thinks I should join in on this swap. :-) I think I just might have to. I know time is getting close to deadline to say join. OH DEAR!!! I'll decide SOON!! :-)
Hugs
Fran

Susan said...

How cute, cant wait to see what everyone made.

AwtemNymf said...

i wondered the SAME thing- do elves wear pink and I know there are girl elfs too ... right?? Let me think about this one and I'll let you know in an email BEFORE the 30th!
Hugs! Good diea Viv! You come up with the sweetest swaps!

Unknown said...

I would love to do this one.....sounds too cute to pass up.