Wednesday, December 21, 2011

♫♪fa la la la♫♪♫

from my dear friend Brenda
(hee hee!! look what my sweet brenda made for me!!! thank you dear friend!)
OMG! I'm wearing out here bloggy pals! I know, I know.. take time to relax.. I am.. I even went to bed early last night.. went to bed at 10:00 and was wide awake at 4:00~ thats insane. I like to get up at 5:00 or 5:30... I tried to go back to sleep, but to no avail...then ended up getting up at 4:40.... WTH!!!

swappies from Kelly!!
(and from my dear frien Kelly! thank you girlfriend!! so glad I know you!)
But its all good, I sat at the kitchen table and went over my christmas finances and made yet a few more lists! what gifts I still have to buy, gift cards that need to get picked up, stocking stuffers, a grocery list and what bills I can not put off another day! lol!~
big snowguy
(hey, bloggers messing with me this morning.. not a good idea mr. blogger.... ! it wants me to write in bold.. )
little snow guy!
so two more days of work.. then friday is my day to run and finish up every thing.. saturday I will be able to putter, clean and prepare for our christmas eve company!
I'm so sorry I havent been leaving a lot of comments on your blogs, Ive been checking them all out, but Im struggling right now to keep up.. I LOVE seeing what youre all doing and how everyone is decorating though! I wish we were all REAL neighbors not just virtual neighbors, I would love for us all to be able to visit in person! we could have christmas teaparties and cook exchanges, and ornie crafting days.. wouldnt we have the bestest visits?!!!!
tag swap 3
(LOTs of awesome little pieces of art from Elizabeths christmas tag swap! thanks to all of you girls! and to elizabeth for hosting! love you E!)
Well, we do have the next best thing with our blogs and the internet.

I hope youre all enjoying this week, making all our your last minute christmas gifts, and shopping.. and baking.. it is all fun. though maybe we all try to do a little too much.. eh hem... ok.. I'll speak for myself.. maybe I do.. but I know most of you do to! lol!
tag swap 1
hmmmm.. Tiffany looks a little lower in the baby belly department this morning. I told her she either has to go today.. or wait til monday at this point!!! I wonder what baby Marlaina has planned for us! lol! getting very excited here! omg.. a baby girl!!! soon soon soon!
tag swap 2
I suppose, I really should get ready to go to work...
though I feel a little crazy, almost like I could go insane today! lol! I just want to stay home! (im not whining girls.. I'm good!)
have a great day all!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

11 comments:

Lynn said...

Ha, I was up early this morning too! I was up until after midnight so don't know why I was awake before 5 this morning!! Who knows. I got baking and making treats done yesterday! Still have a few more things to make though! I hope you get everything done, oh I know you will! YOur energy amazes me!! I hope the baby comes soon:O) You have a wonderful day and do not go insane, please:O)
Big hugs,

Musings from Kim K. said...

Stay sane, sweetie. I love the idea of being neighbors. Imagine the crafting trouble we'd get into.

Christmas hugs!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS, Viv!!!
God's blessings to you and your family!
Warmly,
deb

My Vintage Mending said...

Neighbors...I can hear my husband now..."where's your mother?" It would be so much fun and a baby girl in the mix to pass around even better. Merry Christmas....Rene

Unknown said...

Viv, you can do it. I am rooting for you...and OMGeesh girl...I love wuv wuv my lil reindeery babe hims so cute and sweet and and and...I just wuv him so. thanks so much for hims. You the best Viv! Looks like you have lot's to do, I hope your mission will be accomplished.I would like to send you something too....but looks like it will have to be an Easter goodie at this point. Love ya friend, Hugs,Mica

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

we are crossing our fingers and paws for a baby tonight! keep us posted!!!
what great vintage cards and the snowman if just fabulous!!! thanks for dropping by today : ) hubby is getting really good at the thrifting! he started just about a month ago -- he went to run errands and stopped by the salvation army -- well he got accolades when he came home so now he things it is awesome and my son told me that dad thinks it is cool that i mention him on the blog -- so now it is a quest (VICTORY for me -- he seems to have the golden touch!) he picked up this amazing vintage cut crystal punch bowl with ALL the cups and the ladle and asked me if he did good!!!!) it is moments like that you say -- i did good! : ) LOL!!!! sending you holiday hugs!!! i will be watching for baby news! :)

Barbara said...

.....baby yet?

Fran said...

Love Love Love all your Christmas decorations. I still have baking to do (cookies, apple pie for my son Kevin and a blueberry pie for my son Kenny and Gingerbread Men for my hubby and all the other kids and grandkids). Going to our son Kenny's house Christmas Eve, going to our son Kevin's house Christmas Morning for breakfast and then going to Kevin's in laws on Christmas for Christmas dinner.
We did Thanksgiving. There's 3 sets of parents living here now they gave us Thanksgiving every year. In laws, kids, parents all do something on all Holidays. What FUN!
OOOO! A Christmas baby would be a wonderful Christmas present. We had a granddaughter born on Christmas Eve 16 years ago. That was fun and exciting. My fingers are crossed your granddaughter arrives just in time for Christmas.
Luv & Hugs
Fran

Fran said...

Love Love Love all your Christmas decorations. I still have baking to do (cookies, apple pie for my son Kevin and a blueberry pie for my son Kenny and Gingerbread Men for my hubby and all the other kids and grandkids). Going to our son Kenny's house Christmas Eve, going to our son Kevin's house Christmas Morning for breakfast and then going to Kevin's in laws on Christmas for Christmas dinner.
We did Thanksgiving. There's 3 sets of parents living here now they gave us Thanksgiving every year. In laws, kids, parents all do something on all Holidays. What FUN!
OOOO! A Christmas baby would be a wonderful Christmas present. We had a granddaughter born on Christmas Eve 16 years ago. That was fun and exciting. My fingers are crossed your granddaughter arrives just in time for Christmas.
Luv & Hugs
Fran

Kai said...

Story of my life: ALWAYS up early. Always UP, period! Sigh. Just got home last night! I HATE that I didn't get to talk to you!!!! GRRRR! We have to talk soon, Viv! We NEED to! I received a very tempting envelope from you while I was away but I am saving it for Christmas morning! THANK YOU and I know I will love whatever is in it! YOU ARE A MAJOR DOLL! The first of my company arrives at 11 today, and more through this afternoon & TONIGHT. The rest tomorrow, and some (who are coming only for Christmas dinner) will be here Sunday. So I will go now & get busy. But I want to wish you & your family the MERRIEST Christmas! LOVE YOU SO EXTRA MUCH!

The Other Side of Me said...

Hi Viv,

Wow the gifts and goodies are outstanding!!! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas> Looking forward to seeing you in 2012!!!

Love and hugs,
Tammy