Saturday, February 11, 2012

I forgot that its winter time!

winter is for snowmen!
I hope my neighbors didnt see me out in my jammies in the snow taking pictures of little snowmen this morning....
lol! if they did they were probably jealous that they werent having fun... right???
or would they just think I was insane!?
ahhh who cares what they think anyways!
oh wait!  I forgot it was winter time..
finally got a little bit of snow.. its been the most interesting winter.
it would be nice if they plowed the road..
youd think the plow men would be jumping at the chance for a little overtime and would be out plowing.. but no... they are not.... oh hurry mr plowmen.. I have things to do and I hate driving on snowy roads!
baby its cold outside
these two snowfriends are happy to have some snow behind them for a change. Personally I hope it all melts again tomorrow! I can easily live with out snow.
winter schminter!
but I cant live without these!! valentine cookies..
Valentine cookies!
OINK OINK OINK!! you cant even imagine how many of these Ive eaten since yesterday afternoon... oh the weight watcher points... toooo high to even count!
oh wellllll! gotta run.. gotta go get torry pie!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

9 comments:

Shirley Hatfield said...

I want some cookies! The wedding is today...but sometime tomorrow I'm going to find a way to make me some Valentines sugar cookies with buttercream icing and LOTS of sprinkles! =D Such cute snowmen by the way...I've missed snow.

My Vintage Mending said...

We are finally going to get some of our own on Monday. I will be the one taking pics with laughing neighbors. Except without the cute snowman. These look great. Smiles..Renee

Fran said...

Love your snowmen out in the Snow. Snow is nice but I hope we don't see any this year. It was 26 degrees when we got up this morning. They said, it was suppose to sleet early morning. If it did I didn't see it.
The Valentine cookies look YUMMY!! Well, Weight Watchers isn't going to like me much either. I'm so bad most of the time. I should say they are going to love me because when I'm bad, I just have to keep going and paying them money. I don't know why I'm having a hard time being good. I'm on WW YO YO DIET. LOL I don't think WW would like me saying that. LOL Anyhow the cookies sure look yummy. I weigh in on Monday. UGH! I don't know why I'm having problems with the new WW diet.
Hugs,
Fran

Musings from Kim K. said...

I love the idea of seeing you outside in your pjs posing your sweet little snowmen. I've promised Josie to make sugar cookies this weekend. I've got to put those cute heart shaped measuring cups to use (wink wink). We got another 6 inches of snow yesterday. It's definitely been a weird winter. The girls are ready to dust off their sleds again.

Have a fabulous Saturday!

Cindy said...

Your little snowmen are just so cute and look right at home with the snow. I agree with you, I'm ready for it to melt.

Kai said...

That's a LITTLE bit of snow? Sigh! We get excited if we get enough to SEE a white 'dot' of the cold stuff on a leaf or something! I want some snoooooooooow! (Seriously, it's beautiful!) And your snow people are darling! They look VERY happy! THAT'S because they live with YOU!

Linda Jo said...

Love the snowmen.... all of them! I'd be excited about snow in the air here in Texas!

Mimi Sue said...

Thanks for coming by and saying hi today! I've eaten a few too many heart shaped sugar cookies too! Tomorrow will be a better day! Mimi

Holly Loves Art said...

Oh you are just too cute!!!! Wow you have the perfect backdrop for your snow family. How adorable.