Friday, September 6, 2013

I have creepy fun company in my craft room

happy Friday!!  I came home from work early today.. had a headache all day and just didnt want to be there.  so I came home.. still have a little headache but ive been busy cleaning house.  I actually cleaned my craft room this morning before I went to work. I went upstairs and dragged my friend down to hang out with me.  I plan on getting halloween out as soon as I finish this bunch of bears that i've been working on.  but til then, I do have a few halloweenies in my craft room that I never put away last year.  And my skeleton friend is setting a festive halloween mood for me til I can go all out with the rest of my goodies!
Tomorrow is Vanessas bachelorette party.  We are going to paint ceramics and then out to eat at the melting pot.  Then back here for a little unslumber slumber party!    Were going to have munchies, wedding movies, do mani and pedicures,  facials.. cocktails and mocktails.  I'll be sure to be taking pictures all day and all night.  I'll be decorating in the morning before I go, so it'll be all ready for us when we get back!
for now, I'm pooped out.  I think I need some ice water and a couple tylenol. And back to cleaning I go.. the bathroom is next!
toodles girlies.. I shall return!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

13 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned, Viv. I love that you have a bit of a head start on Fall..and hope you are headache free all weekend. Blessings- xo Diana

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Loved seeing your craft room!
Your weekend sounds FUN!!!
Warmly,
deb

Perfectly Printed said...

I'm sure you will have a blast this weekend!! Looking forward to pictures!!

Unknown said...

Vivian Your craft room always makes me smile! OMgosh is your cake topper to die for! Have a great weekend! E

E said...

Hey Viv you sure have a great time with all your girlies what fun !! I have gone into hiding, but stalking you and friends all summer :) Love love the felted cats, we need to "talk" ! Have a rock'n fun time party'n Elaine

Debby said...

That sounds like fun. You have the best parties.

Cindy said...

Wow, I can't believe all the goodies in your craft room! Have a great time tomorrow and be sure to show us the pics:)

Shirley Hatfield said...

You are always a gal on the go! My 40th High School Reunion is tomorrow night...I'm doing the decorations. I hope the weather cooperates...or all my cute little things will be either blown away or rained on. It's in a classmates wonderful back yard. Have fun at your "hen party" as the Brits would say. =D

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Hoping you're feeling better as I type this.
Your craft room is so packed - wish I could be there to nosy around and see all your scrumptious up close and personal.
Have fun this weekend!

Musings from Kim K. said...

I hope today is a headache free day. You certainly have a full weekend ahead of you. Can't wait to see pictures. Halloween HUGS!!

Oliva Ohlson said...

Fun! Have a great weekend and hope you feel better. Love your room!

Stephanie said...

every skeleton needs a feather boa!

CatieAn said...

oh i am so jealous you have a skeleton in your studio. We had one in the anatomy and phsyiology lab in nursing school. I named him Alphonse and decorated whim for every holiday---big and small.
One week I was ill with a terrible flu and missed st paddy's day and when I returned to class our instructor told me she was so disappointed ALphonse went 'nekked'
smiling