Sunday, September 8, 2013

vanessas bachelorette party

6
just a quick check in!  After 12 plus hours of partying with the girls for Vanessas Bachelorette day.. I am pooped out!   we started the day meeting up at Bethanys apartment and then we all headed to Clarence NY for a few hours of creative fun at Clay Hands.  Where we spent a couple hours painting pottery,  with a table full of wine and munchies to keep us happy!
 10
After our fun there, we headed out to the Galleria mall in Amherst to the Melting Pot, a fondue restaurant.  What a treat that was!  but the menu was so confusing!!
15
But the food was soo good.. five different cheese fondues with all kinds of things and breads to dip into them!  Then most of the girls got some pretty awesome dinners and drinks as well.. 
12
a few of us stuck to the cheese stuff and then got the choc fondue... omg...melted choc and peanut butter to dip all these goodies into!  Anyways.. that was a good time. 
19
Afterwords we headed back to my house for a unslumber slumber party, where we put on comfy clothes,  ate more, drank more, played a game, put on the brides maids movie (which really, no one watched!) and did pedis and manis...
(you really cant tell in the picture,, but we did have some inappropriate straws for the occasion! naughty girls!)
28
I think everyone had a pretty good time.  Through out the day there were 14 of us, though we ended up with 10 at the house.
27
I need a new cork screw... she had to wrestle the cork out of this bottle!  lol!  she won though!
26
I hope Vanessa had a nice day and night...  and by the way girls, after I posted the cake topper that I made for ness and tony,  Vanessa told me that we reads my blog all the time!  LOL!!  good to know.  (love ya Vanessa!)  So does Tiffany.. (love ya tiffany!) so you will never hear me complaining about my DILS here!  lol!  but really, I have no reason to complain.. I love them both and they both fit right in to our crazy family!
34
Bethany and I put together little spa bags for all the girls and we tried out the listerine and vinegar foot soak that everyone is talking about.  I guess the girls liked it.. I may try it later tonight. 
Bethany tried out one of the facials.. lol!  she looks like shes enjoying it.. god, she freaken cracks me up!
36
And so today... I am having a pajama day with figgy and frannie....
figgy and I
and we'll be attacking whats in these giant sized bins!  I only brought these 6 down.. there are more upstairs! 
Woohoo!! happy Day girlie pies!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

13 comments:

NanaDiana said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time. How special that your dils fit right into your family so beautifully. I have one that does that, too. I tell her she fits us like an old shoe!

Have a nice relaxing day today, Viv. I am off to a Packer game/birthday party for my two kiddos- xo Diana

Diane Mars said...

Looks like a whole lot of fun but yes I would have been worn out by the end of the day. You are a real trooper where do you get your energy! Tonight we will have the kids and grands over for dinner and play... makin memories ox, Diane

Oliva Ohlson said...

Fun fun fun!!! I'm so glad you and the girls had a fabulous time!!!

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Looks and sounds like y'all had a great fun day!

Cindy said...

Wow, what a party you guys had! I'm glad it went well and now you do deserve a rest:) I always stress about where to put all my stuff when decorating for a new season or holiday. I hope you have a good time doing yours!

Musings from Kim K. said...

What a fun mother-in-law you ARE! What great pictures. That's one amazing and busy weekend. I can't believe you have the energy for your bins of Halloween goodness.

Laura said...

Looks like you had a blast! I can't wait to see the halloween decorations :)

Theresa said...

Oh you girls had a BLAST! I can hear it in your voice:) Have a blessed and restful week! HUGS!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

FUN times!!! Now you need to rest!
WOW, you have lots of tubs of Halloween decorations!
Warmly,
deb

Perfectly Printed said...

So much fun!! Girl parties are the best!!

Scrap for Joy said...

I wish I had 25% of your energy...you're always makin', doin', cookin' or partyin'! I read your posts and feel like I need to take a nap. You're so good to your DILs...of course they love you!
Now rest....
xoxo
Joyce

Marlynne said...

What A Party! Lots of thought went into that! Congratulations!

CatieAn said...

oh how much fun? Those girls are getting a pretty terrific mil!!