Sunday, September 29, 2013

what a weekend!

peek a boo!
I am pooped out!  Not complaining, just a very busy weekend helping Vanessa with wedding stuff.  I still havent managed to get groceries!  lol!  maybe tomorrow after work.. or not... who knows.   Theres still some stuff to with Ness and tony.  but we put a huge dent in everything over the weekend.  I hope Vanessa can relax tomorrow.  she needs too,  hard to be 8 months pregnant and then do all that shes been doing on top of that.  (you hear me ness, try to rest tomorrow!)
Like my spooky window?  see bony neroni in the back ground? lol!
grammie got some pumpkins!
I got to see three precious little grandpies this weekend!  Arent they all just freak'n beautiful?  I know, Im biased..   really.. I know I am  blessed! 
Hey!! you like my punk'ns???  I got these today at a local farm stand.  I LOVE them.. they are huge.. and only 3.00 a piece!  as broke as I am, I had to splurge on them.. and... I'm going back tomorrow to get four more.
smiling faces
I have to work tomorrow and tuesday.  Wednesday is supposed to be a half a day off, but I think Im going to switch it to a full day off.  I need the extra day, and I also have off  thursday and friday.  those will both be veyry busy days!   omg.. my son is getting married on saturday.  our mother son dance is going to be to Simple Man by lynard skynard.  I keep telling him that Im going to have the DJ stop have way through and play some big band swing music so I can make him swing dance with me, like I used to when he was little! LOL!  but I wont do it.  besides, I really cant swing dance and I would look really stupid! lol.
sassy pants
look at little sassy pants here!  lol.. what a dolly she is... xoxoxoxo  just love her to pieces!  and I just cant wait to get my hands on the next one!
me
Got my hair cut yesterday.  When I got there, the girl cutting it handed me an envelope with my name on it.   I couldnt for the life of me imagine what was in it and when I opened it up I found a gift certificate for 75.00 from my husband!  I was soo surprised!  It was so unexpected and so awesome because I am so broke!  lol!  hes a good boy that Tony Neroni! I think I'll keep him!
OK.. Ive got to go clean up the kitchen a bit, Ive barely been home all weekend and Ive done nothing here.  
toodles girlie pies!  I'll be back soon!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

15 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Your husband is a sweetheart. You deserve some pampering. Darling haircut. A very busy weekend for you. A short week at work and lots of wedding preparations await. I can't wait to see pictures from the wedding. Sleep well. Halloween hugs!!!

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

Awww! That was so sweet of your hubby! And yes, your Grandbabies are all so sweet too! I bet they're loving the decorations at your house right now! It's looking great! Can't believe that you got those pumpkins for $3 each!!!!
Erica :)

Phyllis @Around the House said...

Love the little touches of spooky, just scary enough to give a second look...love the window...of course love the bigggg pumpkins and the happpy kids...Phyllis

NanaDiana said...

What a busy girl you are. So glad you got your hair done. I think you are just a beautiful woman and have a "baby" face...that's a good thing!

Gotta love a hubby like that! xo Diana

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

Those pumpkins are beautiful! Your haircut is perfect, what a great story! Haircuts are the perfect gift! Have a great week.

Perfectly Printed said...

First of all your hair looks great and a nice treat from your husband!!! Your Grands are just too cute! So lucky they live so close to you. And I can't believe such big pumpkins for 3 bucks a piece!!! A busy week ahead but so much fun coming!

Cindy said...

Wow, you are busy and not done yet, I guess! Your hair looks great. What a nice thing for your husband to do. (I'll have to tell that to my hubby and maybe he'll get the hint:) Have a great week and try to get some rest for yourself too!

Theresa said...

Cute haircut:) I love your little GRANDPIES! They are absolutely precious! Enjoy these days ahead dear friend! HUGS!

Jess said...

What a great guy! Have a wonderful week and weekend. Can't wait to see pics. And you know what? It took long enough to get those grandbabies, be as biased as you want! Geez, we had to go through the nonsense of raising their parents, this is our reward. :) lol

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

What a nice surprise from your hubby!! So sweet of him! Love those huge pumpkins and can't beat the price! :) Your house is looking great with all the Halloween!! :) xo Holly

Unknown said...

Your hair looks great have fun at the wedding! I paid five dollars for a medium pumpkin :(

Debby said...

Great haircut.........give hubby a hug for being so sweet.
I hope that you can rest a little too. Yes, the mama needs to rest.
You are so busy. Don't you just hate it when you need groceries and just can' get there. Wish I was closer I would go for you.
Have a fun time at the wedding. I know that you will. The pies are so cute. Sass and all, hah. (((((HUGS))))

Cheryl said...

Ah that was so sweet of him! Lucky you!

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

What a CUTE post!!

CatieAn said...

Oh Viv what a wonderful hubby. I love looking at all your decorating. Have a great week