Monday, September 2, 2013

top secret stuff....

1
psssst....shhhhhh... its a secret!  Vanessa hasnt seen her cake topper yet... so I really shouldnt be posting these pics until she has..  but she will see it today and most people I know in my *away from my computer life* dont come here.  And her friends surely dont come here.. so I think its safe! 
Vanessa wanted a siamese kitty cake topper, whimsical, with a touch of burlap and a banner.  Oh was this right up my alley or what?  I had a ball making these!
2
Oh such a purrfect little bride and groom!  I hope Vanessa and Tony like them.  well, really it doesnt matter if tony likes them or not..  LOL!  we all know its all about what the bride wants at this point!
3
look at their tails entwined into a heart.  Can you tell that's their tails?  I was afraid people would think that is was just a brown heart.   I hope people get it.  Every now and then I make something that I just love.  this is one of those things.   the bride looks just like figgy when he was younger.  the groom like Frannie  (so they are a little reversed in this as figgy is a boy and frannie is a girl!  but Tony wanted to be like frannie! lol!
5
Ha! Ha!  so what do you think of the love and Hisses!?   I just crack myself up.  I asked Nessa if it was ok to have it on there some where and she said yes.  It might be too much so big on the front.  she can decide, it wont be a big deal to take it off and do it smaller somewhere else..  I guess we'll see when they come over today.
4
We are having a cook out today.. a labor day birthday cook out as my hubbys birthday was the August 15th and we havent all been able to get together since then.  I do believe that everyone will be here today!
So, I need to get dressed and go pick up a few things at the store.  fingers crossed that it doesnt rain today..  
toodles girlfriends!  have  a great labor day!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

29 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Adorable, Vivian! I love how their tails form a heart. I'm hoping it doesn't rain here either {it was supposed to yesterday but never did}. We are hoping to go to the Ren Fair today.

Musings from Kim K. said...

I am absolutely smitten. I {heart} them so!! What an adorable cake topper. I can't wait to share this post with my mom. Have a wonderful day with family. Fingers crossed the weather cooperates!

Margaret said...

That is the m ost adorable cake topper I have ever seen! Maggie

Theresa said...

SO cute! I know they will love that sweet creation! Have a fun day, kinda looks like rain here:( HUGS!

Cindy said...

That is so cute! I'm sure they will love it. Have a great cookout!

Anonymous said...

Very cute, Viv!

We're rained out here so no outdoor plans except taking our friends driving through wheat country. ♥

Lutka And Co. said...

Viv,
You are so creative and clever! I'm sure they will love it! Too cute!

ImagiMeri said...

It's freakin' adorable Vivvie and it's gonna be such an amazing keepsake for ever and ever. I spent this weekend doing almost nothing......trying to relax as doctor appointments kick in again starting tomorrow. I have to take my mom for an MRI on my birthday! It's all good though, cause I love spending time with her.

Love ya
Meri

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

They are darling Viv! You are so talented. What a labour of love to make the day extra special.

Perfectly Printed said...

It's is adorable!!! Se will love it and yes people will know what he heart is! They are so lucky to have you and your creative mind!!!

Mimi Sue said...

Sooo adorable! I'm sure she'll love it. Love that blessing pillow too. Mimi

vintage grey said...

So adorable and you did such a great job! They will love it!! Happy day! xo Heather

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

Haa! You are so talented! They are great. And Yes, I knew right away that the heart was their tails.
They're puuurfect!
Erica :)

kandeland said...

very cute! im always amazed by your little cute creatures! xo

Tammy said...

Purrfectly adorable! I caught onto the heart tails before I even scrolled on the entire picture! They are going to love it!

Lisa said...

What a fabulous cake topper!

Patti said...

Oh my goodness! Adorable! I hope you'll post of their delight at seeing these purrfect kitties!

Sheila Rumney said...

Thanks for popping in and commenting... The cake topper is too cute!

Holly Loves Art said...

Hi Viv!! Well these are just darling! What a sweet project. No doubt they will be adored.
Big hugs,
Holly

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

I'm smitten for the kittens!

Wonderful keepsake Vivness!

Debby said...

So cute. They will treasure them forever. Love the tails making a heart. You do such a good job.

Bob and Joanne said...

How special! And darling.

Oliva Ohlson said...

So sweet and darling! Love their heart tail!
BTW...I just emailed you we my address info. I hope to hear from you soon. So happy you're my spoolie swap partner.
Oliva

Laura said...

Vivian....That is the cutest cake topper ever! I love that they are handmade by you and I'm sure that Vanessa will treasure them always :)Clever way to sneak in the heart <3
Laura

Grace said...

How stinking cute!! I love the cake topper Grace xoox

NanaDiana said...

VIV!!!! I think that is the cutest thing I have seen yet for a topper. How darling is that! You are amazingly talented! xo Diana

Jane said...

Purrrfect Cake Topper!

CatieAn said...

what an absolutely kitty adorable cake topper. I know they both loved it. I so got that their tales were entwined. You are so talented viv.

CatieAn said...

what an absolutely kitty adorable cake topper. I know they both loved it. I so got that their tales were entwined. You are so talented viv.