helloo out there!
can you believe this is my 76th post here!? It seems like just yesterday I was emailing Debra Schoch back and forth trying to figure out how to do this bloggy stuff.. I had/have a live journal for over a year prior, but it is different! Anyways.. wow..here I still am.. I must post a lot! Im amazed that anyone really reads what I write, as I really dont find myself all that interesting.. but I'm so glad that people do read as what would the sense be in being here if no one did!!!
So anyways.. I got tagged again by cathy at countrychintz..
so here are 7 little known facts about me....
1) I get the hic-burps almost daily! they are loud and embarrassing!
2) I listen to mostly 70's music and big band music...
3) I took piano lessons for ALOT of years and also took violin lessons for a short time.. cant play either and can barely read music now!!
4) I have over 174 (mostly miniature) teddy bears and their friends just in my living room alone! though you would never know there were that many if you were here.
5) I love brussel sprots!!
6) I hate talking on the phone!
7) I love having company.. I love having little tea partys.. and just sitting around with friends gabbing and EATING! or crafting!
So there you have it, 7 more facts about me..
well my hubby is scrounging around in the kitchen looking for food... There are left overs from ham dinner last night.. I suppose I should go help him!
after that I have to work on a miniature bear. I have two little friends coming over tomorrow night after work to learn how to make a miniature bear. I gave them home work tonight to get them started!
have a lovely evening!