Saturday, February 16, 2008

This is my project for today! The pictures arent very good.. unfortunetly my camera decided to have a problem today! the lens doesnt want to go back in and the camera wont stay on. thought it might be the battery, but its not. I bought it in July and thankfully saved the reciept, so it is still under warranty and will be getting mailed out monday! so.. I have to use Jens camera, and her batteries died right after I uploaded the pics, which really didnt come out to well! OH well.. I MISS MY CAMERA!!!
I made this little needle punch bunny piece two years ago I think! I had it framed, but decided it would be cuter this way. I like it better here.
NO, I did not make this little bunny. I've had him for years too. I bought him at some little store. I love that bunny though!

So girls, How is everyone doing on their dolls? I'm done!! cant wait to post pictures.. do you think I should wait? Mine came out much bigger then my guide lines! I had set a 9 to 15 inch size limit.. sorry.. I went about 18 inches.. I think... I dont know what happen.. When I designed the pattern, I guess I was thinking tall! did I say I'm dying to post pictures!!! I'm also dying to see what everyone else is making.. just cant wait I tell ya!!! EVeryone is so talented and creative!! We still actually have 2 more weeks. Remember the mailing deadline is Feb 29th. But you can certainly mail sooner if you want too.. I might!!!!

OK.. My pajamas are calling me!! oh! and can you hear that? I can hear faint sounds coming from the freezer... I think its the choc chip ice cream.. yup.. thats it, it wants to spend some time with its friends choc syrup and peanuts!!! I guess I will have to help it out.. and as long as I'll be in there anyways, ummmm... I think I'll have some myself! ha!

OH.. one more thing! did you notice the new banner? My daughter Jennifer just made it for me tonight. Shes working on an EAster one right now.. so there will most likely be a different one next time you check in !!

have a happy sunday girls!

12 comments:

Lori said...

eeeeeeek!!! Viv, i just LOVE your sweet bunny creation, ALL of the details are so darling and sweet:)

your new banner is just adorable:)

Barbara said...

VERY SWEET BUNNEE!!! and i love the banner!!! i have to have a whole bouquet of banners...lol...i'm working on an easter one...but i couldn't neglect st patty's...just days apart this year...so i'm going to split the time between them..lol
happy ice coated sidewalk with flood warnings posted good day for art hugz!!!!

Ruey said...

Hi Viv~
Just the sweetest little thing EVER!
I love it...you are so creative. I also love the chick head boxes you made..just precious! I added you to my fav. blogs....your music is great and I am STILL trying to figure out how to put it onto my blog page...
Looking forward to visiting you here and on Flickr...
xxxooo Ruth

Anonymous said...

oh how cute is that little shadow box!!! love it!

toodles-
sarah

kecia deveney said...

yes, i noticed the banner right off! i've got your doll done and in a box, so if you want me to mail it off, i will..........

sorry about your camera - it's kind of like being naked,huh? lol.
xoxo kEcIa

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Love the new banner...Smiles

Marie Rayner said...

Wonderful bunny creation Viv! Donna and I have already finished our swap and we have both received our dolls from each other. Thanks so much for organizing it! I was totally amazed at the wonderful doll that Donna made for me and, more importantly, for the new friend I've made!

Susan said...

Viv, your daughter did a wonderful job on your banner. Love your project.

SympleTymes Cloth Art By Sherrie Nordgren said...

oh my I LOVE your your bunny creation.Is it a shadow box? it is just sooo sweet I have my swap doll all finished and ready to mail off to my swet partner who is a doll her self!!
Hugs to all Sherrie

Anonymous said...

you lucky gal to have a talented daughter! I enjoy your banners.
you box w/bunnies is cute and that needlepoint bunny is perfect for it, I noticed that right away!
Workin on my Big "hippity-hop Easter swap thing...
hugs/
carol
ps..how is yur honey doing w/his health lately? recovered??

Fran said...

Hi Vivian,
Thanks for the nice comments you gave me about my dolls. RR dolls are fun. Maybe sometime we can do a Round Robin Doll with several other people. That would be fun.
I haven't finished my swap doll yet. Soon though. I'm hoping I'll have it finished tomorrow. Fingers crossed. LOL
Have A Wonderful Evening
Fran

HopHopJingleBoo said...

oh finally here.. ooooh that Bunny Crown is to die for..love it.. and the pie loooks pretty darn good tooo..your stuff is done and mailed ..take care..