Friday, November 19, 2010

cup of christmas joy swap!

Well, I wasnt going too, I had thought about it and thought about it and decided not too.. but then, someone twisted my arm.. and I am weak.... then the more I thought about it, the more fun it sounded!
SO with all that said, let me introduce to you a new swap.
A CUP OF CHRISTMAS JOY
Each participant will receive one partner to prepare a giftie for. YOu should find out from your partner if they are a tea drinker, or coffee drinker.. or maybe a hotchoc drinker and what kind of a cup do they prefer.. mug or teacup? I personally love a pretty teacup and saucer, I think tea tastes so much better in them!
Then, Purchase and fill up a special mug or teacup with neat christmasy stuff! You may purchase what ever you want to put into your package, but you have to create something special to go in your cup as well, maybe a christmas mouse, bear, ornament, snowman.. what ever.. The more I think about doing this the more excited I get! You could also throw in special coffees, or teas.. little cookies and candies, candles, christmas hankies.. charms.. jewelry.. whatever strikes your fancy! It doesnt all have to fit into your cup, you may overflow into your box!
This swap needs to be short and sweet because Christmas is so near and this is a last minute swap!
Sign ups are from now through thanksgiving day. I will email everyone their partner on friday the 26th and I would like everyone to mail out to their partners ONTIME by Dec 10th!
to sign up, email me your name, address and blog address to vivianneroni@yahoo.com
If for some reason people are not feeling up to adding something else to their already busy holidays and I dont get at least 10 people to play, then I will let you know and will cancel this one.. like I said it is a last minute thing. but could be a lot of fun!

OK.. I'll be waiting to hear from yous.
Oh and, please take the button and post to your blog, even if your not doing the swap to help spread the word.
thanks all..
now i'm off to work in santas bear land!

16 comments:

NanE said...

Good morning Viv! What a fun swap, I hope you get lots to join in! Gee, I wish I lived closer to you so you could teach me how to needle felt, your creations are AMAZING! I also wanted to tell you I adored your apron pocket, they are all even cuter in person. Do you mind if I ask who makes the paper you used? Have a wonderful weekend, xxoo Nan

Jane said...

Such a cute idea!
I haven't done a one on one swap recently, having been "burned" a while ago. Since then I prefer those where everyone sends their items to the swap hostess.
Of course, swamped here at this time too, but still I can't resist if you'll let me play even though I don't have a blog.
Will email you.
Jane-Jacksonville

Unknown said...

Viv,
What a fun fun idea!!!! Yes, please sign me up!!!! I also got my tags and I jsut love yours! Maybe when we start our PSE lessons you can teach me how you did the waitress check????? Too cute!

Betty said...

I'd love to join Viv!

TheNormanFive said...

I would love to participate... contact me at normanfive@yahoo.com
Erin

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Cute idea!

Cindy said...

Me..Me..I want too play. also I can vouch for Jane from Jacksonville..she has done all my swaps..and I adore her!!

Let us know..Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham

Suz said...

Viv,
I am going to consider this seriously and get back to yousoon. It looks fun and doable...even though things are totally crazy right now!!! It would be lots of fun to do a swap!
I'll get back to you if I can...
Hugs,
Suz

Enchanted Hollow Designs said...

Me, Me!!! I want to be in the swap!! This sounds like so much fun!! I can't wait.
I will be emailing with my info, and in the meantime, Vivian, you have GOT to get in on my Xmas basket giveaway on the blog. Run, don't walk, over there!
http://thimbleprimsstudio.blogspot.com/2010/11/thimbleprims-studio-christmas-basket.html
All my love,
Cindy

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Sounds like a wonderful idea, Viv...but I am afraid I will have to pass this time. Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving! Have a yummy turkey day!

Hugs, Carrie

Debby said...

Okay, I must be out of my mind......I just mailed out two ornaments swaps, a tag swap and two Christmas box swaps.....what am I thinking.......I want in on this one as well. I see you have swaped with E. and I see my friend CIndy signing up. Here is my email address...grammypetals@yahoo.com

C. Dianne Zweig said...

Thought I would say hello, lots of energy on yur blog, come by for a visit,

Dianne
kitsch n Stuff

natalea said...

ok darn it! I'm in! I swore to myself I was done...but I can't resist! xoxo

Fran said...

OOOOOO!!! PLEASE SAY I'M NOT TOO LATE FOR THIS CHRISTMAS SWAP.:-)

I think I'm safe because I did read you are taking sign ups through Thanksgiving??????? and that's not until tomorrow. :-)
Love & Hugs
Fran

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

What fun! I'm sorry I didn't find out about this until now. Sweet idea!

ahmed said...

وايضاًً تعقيمها وتوفير جميع السبل التي تساعدها في الوقاية من الأمطار والاتساخ كل ذلك في اسرع وقت وبأرخص الأثمان فلا داعي للبحث فنحن خيارك الأول مؤسسة تطهير اسطح واسقف بالباحة فلا تحتار بالاتصال والتواصل معنا في وقت.
شركة النجوم لخدمات التنظيف
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض