Friday, March 4, 2011

a few things

Happy Friday!!! Its my favorite night of the week. Its like my whole being just goes.. AHHHHH! (thats a giant sigh!) with a whole weekend a head of me.. I love it!
Wanted to show you a couple things! Look what came as a total surprise in the mail this week from my dear friend Elizabeth! I just LOVE it. I dont have a lot of st pattys day decorations.. so I was beyond thrilled and surprised to find this little irish dancer on my door step! thank you Elizabeth!
And below, check out the wonderfulness I received from my buddy Debra schoch! we did a swap together and these delightful pieces were in the package she sent me. I LOVE them! And there were so many extra treats in her package as well!
Such sweet things to recieve from such TALENTED bloggy pals! LUCKY me!


So my agenda for this weekend is pretty simple.. put valentines away.. (BOOHOO!) Im not sure if I will get easter out yet.. but maybe. who knows.. if the mood strikes I just might! do you think its too early?
I have projects to work on , bear orders, st pattys swap, st pattys banner, and an easter tag swap. and Im cooking up a swap to announce here as well. An Easter Chick swap. Thinking of going with the Easter Parade theme. I will post about it over the weekend. just want to think it through a little more! Just hoping for a good turn out.
went out to dinner to bob evans with hubby tonight... oh yummy blueberry pancakes! I ate almost all of my giant "breakfast"! scrambled eggs, bacon, hashbrowns and two huge pancakes smothered in blueberries!
anyways.. thats all for tonight! Im off for a little camp out on the couch and a little cuddle with the kittens for a few minutes before I go to bed.
see yas later !
Happy weekend!

8 comments:

Valarie said...

Vivian....what wonderful surprises you rec'd from your sweet friends. Have a wonderful restful weekend. xxoo Valarie

Unknown said...

Hey Viv! Oh that sounds like one delicious dinner! Between that and you snuggling those cute little kitties I'm so jealous. Thank you Sweetie for stopping by to say hey so much this week. I could kick my own patooti for not telling you how much it made my day(s) sooner. Hope you knew it anyway.

Please remind me of your swap if you have it. That is if you wouldn't mind my joining in. I'd love to get in on the fun. Things with MIL seem quite now but you know how tomorrow might be, back to the hospital.

Hope it's a fun weekend. Can you put one of those kitties in a box with my address? ha-ha.

Love ya...Tracy :)

Hearts Turned said...

What wonderful gifts from your sweet friends, Viv! Love them all! Hope your weekend is fabulous, my friend!

Julie

Jane said...

Lovely gifts! Now you have something for St. Patrick's Day!
Have a good weekend! Loved those photos of your kitties under cover:)
Jane-Jacksonville

LuLu Kellogg said...

I LOVE Debra's work! I have a couple of her pieces in my studio :)

I hope you have a wonderfully creative weekend!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Terri said...

Hey Girlfriend! You have some real treats there! Hope your weekend is all you wished for! Hugs, Terri

Tamera's Craft Palace said...

whatever the swap is gonna be--count me in!!!

Unknown said...

Hey girl, I'm back! I love what Debra and Elizabeth sent you! Have fun decorating for Easter!

Sandy xox