Saturday, March 5, 2011

OK.. whose dumb idea was this?

what ever possessed me to get all of this stuff out!
I dont know what possesses me sometimes.. I finally packed away alllll the valentine sweets this morning.. and then I was faced with trying to remember what my house is supposed to look like normally. Well, I couldnt remember and was going to have to dig through stuff that was put away and would just be getting easter stuff out in another week or so anyways.. sooo...
2
I thought I might just as well get it out now.. AFter all , there is sooo much really really cute stuff and it seems such a shame to have such a wonderful collection of stuff to store it away alllll year long to only enjoy if for a couple weeks. right????

3
So.. its out and mostly unpacked on the kitchen table..
4
and now I have to figure out where to put it all...
5
I think I have a sickness.. I am not buying anything else for easter this year...
6
well, except that I am going to order a set of easter candylight lights.. (as soon as I'm done posting this!)
7
You dont think its too early to put easter out do you?
8
Do you think I'm crazy?
9
I think I might be.. but its a fun crazy.. right?
easter treats!
did I tell you that I ate breakfast 3 times already this morning!?
uh huh..
I shared a piece of peanut butter toast and a banana with buffy the bird..
then a while later I had a bowl of special K with blueberries on it, that I shared with figgy...
then a little later I ate two brownsugar poptarts!! (I did not share these..)oh soooo naughty..
well, I did get up at 5:00am.. (I dont think that justifies 3 breakfast's though!! I know.. good try right?)
OK.. back to the easter disaster in my kitchen..
I kind of have a little tummy ache.. probably from the whole pot of tea that I drank.. (couldnt be from eating breakfast three times.. ..)
see yas later.

24 comments:

Jane said...

Lots of goodies there - Oh, my! Don't worry about putting out Easter things too soon - just say you're decorating for SPRING! Then later say you're all set for Easter :)
Jane-Jacksonville

Valarie said...

Viv...you make me laugh. Yes, this is a sickness...and I share it with you. I laughed, because we have a lot of the same Easter decorations. LOVE it all!! Have a wonderful weekend. xxoo Valarie

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

It is never too early for easter/spring decorations!
They are so festive and cheery.
I love all the goodies you have!

Have a great weekend,
Hugs,
Dolly

Kai said...

I'm TRYING to comment, but I'm LAUGHING so hard I can't see straight! I LOVE you, Viv! You HAVE to be one of the cutest, most precious people on EARTH! I love all your Easter goodies & I say, "ENJOY THEM!" As for the 3 breakfasts - well, you SHARED, so of COURSE you needed 3 because you gave some away the first 2 times!

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Hey Viv,

Sure, you're a sicky, but that's why we lub ya!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Viv,
LOVE your table of Easter treasures! Looks like so much FUN and it's not too early. Still too much snow here to put me into the spring decorating mood.
I can't wait to dig into my Easter totes..
warmly,
deb

Diane Mars said...

Well we are in a Club of our own LOL I love all your Easter goodies, that tan plush bunny is just to sweet for words, I think it is very important to get your Spring things out early we do need time to enjoy them. Thanks for sharing and give that little cuddle bug of yours a big hug, from another loving Grandma~ oxox, Diane

Susan said...

After reading your post, I'm going to get out my Easter things. Not crazy at all!

Hope all is well, have a wonderful weekend.

Paula Clare said...

VIV! You crack me up! How bout sending some of your illness MY way? lol So much fun and so colorful! LOVE IT ALL!

Sycamore Moon Studios said...

You are definitely not crazy and, for the record, I wouldn't share brown sugar pop tarts either. Yumm!

Suz said...

Oh, Viv,
I think you are a lucky, lucky woman. We have a ton of Christmas things and Jud would just shoot me if I started in on another holiday. I am gunning for Easter, and then maybe Valentine's Day decorations...then we will move from there! If you are crazy, we are all crazy. Well, maybe we are all crazy.
Bgs hugs and can't wait to see it all!
Suz

Unknown said...

Yes, your crazy, and that is one reason why I love ya so much...dear bloggy friend....have a great weekend! Mica

Terri said...

Crazy..........never! Queen of the holidays............YES! Hugs, Terri

Betty said...

If you are crazy then I am crazy too!! I skipped right over St Patrick's day to my Irish hubbies chagrin!! I told him I couldn't find enough green to decorate with!
I love brown sugar poptarts...that's why I don't buy them. LOL

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Ahhhh, a woman after my own heart...a Holiday Hoarder! Ha! You go girl. :-D

Cindy said...

I just did the same thing. Put away Valentine's, then trying to decide if I should just do the Easter. I decided "yes". So my kitchen table looks about the same as yours today. But you have a lot more than I have! Have a fun time, and I will be thinking of you as I try to do something with this stuff!

Nancy said...

Can't wait to see it all up! I love Easter too....in fact, I couldn't resist buying two more decorations yesterday. You're right, it's a sickness!!
XO Nancy

Scrap for Joy said...

Put 'em up now I say! We all need a shot of spring right about now (we had more snow this morning-yuk!)and I can't wait to see all of your "stuff" looking cute! I love the bunnies and have sworn not to buy any more but I know if I see just one real cute one...I'm a goner! And of course there's my carrot collection....and you think you're nuts?
xoxo
Joyce

kandeland said...

You crack me up! you're not crazy to me (cause I put my stuff up early too!) but I do kinda remember you saying that you were not putting your Easter stuff up early this year...didn't you? or am I just thinking we had this conversation? No matter though- what the hecks the difference?! Saves you a trip to the storage! ha! hope you had a good weekend. now back to work!
xo nat

Natasha Burns said...

Yeah you are crazy but crazy fun!
Did you end up ordering those candylights? Love to see them!

Tamera's Craft Palace said...

I really think you need some more stuff for Easter!!!

Brown sugar poptarts are the bomb!!!

Barbara said...

Do you know HOW MUCH i LOVE YOU!!!! love love love this post...big hugz....and just think Easter is sooo late this year...you will be able to leave all this splendid lovliness up for quite a while!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Love all of your beautiful things. Wishing you a great week...m...

Anonymous said...

After a gray winter, I'm glad to see some bright, happy colors!
bojojoti