Thursday, March 3, 2011

under cover!

Good morning all! its almost the weekend.. almost.. just two more days of work. I really do love my weekends!
This is how I make my bed now.. I didnt use to fold the top part down, but it is pretty like that. though I have to admit it has nothing to do with the way it looks, its based on pure comfort.. someone I know likes to get under the comforter and cant do it if its pulled way up with pillows on top!
Theres something about siamese cats, They really like to be covered! only on their terms though, dont try to cover them.. they run away! but I am always finding figgy and frannie tucked in under afghans and blankets! isnt figgy adorable?
and look at frannie pie.. shes under the quilt on the back of the couch! peek a boo!!
And as long as were taking undercover pictures.. hers buffy this morning when I uncovered him.. I pulled back the sheet and he said "good morning buff!" lol! hes sooo freaken cute!
They all are! so are all of you!!
gotta run now.. see yous later!

8 comments:

Farmchick said...

So cute!!! :)

Hope you are doing well....stop by and say HI!!

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

Scoot over kitties, I want to join you!

Smiles, Dolly

LuLu Kellogg said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE kitty pics! They are just too stinkin' cute!

I met Sandy for lunch on Monday and she was such a doll! We had the best time! It was depressing to come back to this cold weather. Waaaaaaaa!

xoxo

Hearts Turned said...

What sweet animal babies you have,Viv! Love the photos...

Julie

Cindy said...

I just love kitties. We have two now. Last week we had to have one put down, and we were heartbroken.
Your bird looks so cute. I tried to talk my hubby into getting a bird, but since we have chickens, he said no. Oh well, have a great weekend, Viv!

Unknown said...

Viv,
These are some of the cutest photos!!!!! What a fun way to say good morning!!!! Love that bedspred quilty thing!!!!! :) Sandy

Unknown said...

Oh' that bedding is so pretty. And I can resist a kitty or a puppy in the bed. I'd just have to crawl right back in. All your babies are precious.

Blessings...Tracy :)

Whimsicalnotions said...

aww how sweet is that pussy cat,Glad to be back on blogland again that winter pic you took is so nice.Love all your eater preps them pinkeeps are so clever.
hugs
jules