Friday, November 23, 2012

This is what I'm thankful for..

family
my beautiful family! 
gimme that pleaseshes getting me!
whats up turkey buttwheres torry going
precious babies.. always in motion!
beautious peoples
my girlies!
tiffany, torry, marla and gert
adorableness
pretty babies
beautiful faces
aunt nessa makes some good stuff!silly torry pie eating pumpkin pie dip
messy faces!
mmmmmm!
Aunt Nessas pumpkin pie dip!
figgyfrannie
figgy and frannie..  
(taking turns where they dont belong!)
christmas peek aboo 
and, today...I get to start christmas decorating!
my house is a hodge podge right now.  Thanksgiving is still out, along with some too cute to put away halloweenies .. that will get packed this morning.. and Jennifer noticed yesterday that my china cabinet is full of too cute to put away EASTER!  well, it is too cute to pack up.. some things need to be displayed quietly through out the year, until it is their turn to shine loud and bright!
and its time for the elves to shine!   Bring them on!
have a wonderful weekend my sweet bloggy pals!
Im so very thankful for all of you!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

11 comments:

Kai said...

I'm stealing moments this morning from the chaos that comes with 41 human beings in one small 4 bedroom house. I have Indians EVERYWHERE - most asleep - and I sneaked in here with coffee to have some quiet time & visit with you, and a few other special people! Your family is soooo beautiful! I really DO need you to adopt me. And I say, "YAY!!!" to ALL the holidays being displayed! It just makes houses HAPPIER! I LOVE you, Vivvy-pie!

Perfectly Printed said...

Looks like your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! It is so much fun getting together!

chris

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

Yes, it looks like it was a cozy Thanksgiving full of family and food and good times!
Erica :)

Musings from Kim K. said...

What beautiful pictures of your family. Have fun decorating today. I've been playing with my dollhouse this morning. Bring on the Christmas cheer!

Simply Shelley said...

Beautiful Blessings...enjoy your Christmas decorating.

Debby said...

I love that first picture. Cozy family. You have your tree up and it looks nice. Hope to get some decorations up today.
Have a great week-end.

Theresa said...

Lots of LOVE in one house! All are precious! Enjoy your day and Easter will be here before you know it:) HUGS!

My Vintage Mending said...

We had a lovely dinner and slept in late and did a little shopping..I am wiped out and ready to put up the trees...Sunday for sure..smiles..Renee

Susan said...

Looks like you had a super time. Great pictures. Have a wonderful weekend.

Unknown said...

Adorableness for sure! What wonderful photos Vivian. Love your Christmas tree. Still Sunday left! E

Chenille Cottage said...

My dear sweet Viv,
You are such a blessing to me. I am always so grateful for your loving wishes!
Just look at those babies and your precious family. You do have much to be thankful for. Your girls are a reflection of their sweet Mom.
What would our lives be without our whiskered use, too? Fiona and Figgy are adorable and so cute when they're being naughty.
Have fun decorating and have a good week, my darling friend.
Hugzzzzz,
Carolynn xxxxxx