Wednesday, October 10, 2007

neocounter... unbelievable!

So I have this crazy Neo counter thing.. But I think its a phony! I dont think its for real.. I've only had it for about a week and its telling me that 126 people from all these awesome countries have been here.. but I dont believe it, not for a minute because not any of them say hi! I think its something that someone just made up that doesnt really work!
hmph!
so thats what I think !
I have to go stuff teddy bears now.. have a lovely evening.. or day or what ever it may be where ever you are!

2 comments:

Lori said...

i wonder about those numbers too...i don't have a neocounter...i think sometimes people see your name on another blog as a comment and pop over to have a look see...i think i must have a lot of lookie loos because my profile hits number is huge and my # of comments is not...oh well...

Lori said...

let me know if you have any link questions, i will be very happy to help!!!