Friday, July 18, 2008

odds and ends...

Oh lookie what I recieved from sweet Sherrie of sympletymes. I've been having fun getting to know her the last few months. she is a sweetie! I also recieved the same award from the wonderful Sarah of gypsy mermaids life. Thank you girls! So now I need to pick 7 blogs to give thsi award to... that will be hard because I love so many blogs out there! I'm saving the rules and people nominated for the end of this post! so read on...

Look at these sweet little creations! These are pictures that didnt get posted yet from the miniature doll and bear swap! this wonderfully adorable tiny puppy was made by Nancy Dontigney and it went to the also very talented lori V. And Lori made this sweet and precious little bee bear for Nancy. Arent they the cutest darn things! I love them both!

I have been busy working on my pinkeeps.. ONe is finished! here is a sneak peek of one of the ones for the swap.. but its a secret! I cant show the whole thing yet.

I hope everyone is having fun working on their pinkeeps! Im hoping to finish up another one of mine this weekend. but I'm on call and I have a party to go to .. so we'll see. I do hope on call is quiet! its going to be too hot to be out working!
Ive joined a couple other swaps.. a vintage apron swap at Mica's and this is terrible, but I joined a "wand swap", but I cant remember where!!!!!
I do hope the person contacts me! I also signed up for the sweet and sinister halloween swap at artsy mamas .
And girls, I have in the works a halloween doll swap! Just think of the possibilities!! pumkinhead dolls, witches, black cats.... I cant wait.. but that will have to wait till the pinkeeps are done! HEy, if you think you might be interested in the halloween doll swap, let me know, Id like to see how much interest there is.. I think it has the potential to be a big swap.
so, on with the award info!
The rules for receiving this award are:
1)Put the logo on your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on yours
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.
So I need to pass this award on! I can do that. there are sooo many out there. everyone who I visit deserves it!

Julie at equus villa
Carol at sassafrass and lulu
Amelia at sweet folk art
Tania at farmchicks kitchen
Ruth at whispering oaks cottage
CatieAnn at CatieAnns corner
Jo at oldflowers4me

Ok, so I chose 7 wonderful blogs. I easily could have choosen everyone on my list and then another 20 that I havent gotten around to adding to my list yet!
see yas later girls!

7 comments:

Lori said...

those little guys are so cute!! the peek of your pin~keep looks amazing, can't wait for the reveal:) congrats on your award!!!

Ruey said...

Hi Viv!
Thanks so much for the award. I have to admit I do not know how to add it to my blog! I am guilty of this with other dear bloggers as well. I consider it an honor and a testimony to our blogging friendship ...thaks for making me feel special!
You are the BEST!!!
xxxooo Ruth

Julie said...

Thank you! I will try and put it on my blog tonight..right now I am swamped at work..boo hoo...

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see your pin keep! My partner didn't mind seeing what I made for her so stop by and have a look! Sandy XOX

Farmchick said...

Viv~ first off THANKS so much for the award--I am going to put it on my blog RIGHT now!!! Can't wait to see the rest of the pinkeep--you have me curious now!!
Have a great day
Hugs~
Tania

Anonymous said...

Thanks Vivian! I will be back soon and respond to your lovely award, this time management thing is just never happenin for me and my bloggin is amiss!
Keep up your lovely crafting as usual!
hugs, Carol

kathy said...

VIV , YOU PINKEEP LOOKS ADORABLE.
Love the colors -- ok not sure of the due date etc for the pin keep -- been up to my elbows in Bible school craft prep -- and working on my pinkeep idea also -- THanks -
Kathy - GA - countrychintz.blogspot.com