Tuesday, July 1, 2008

so much work to do!

oh me oh my.... i need a maid and a gardener and a cook... and a personal trainer while I'm at it... and more time.....and another vacation!
I still cant believe that I actually was hanging 800 feet above the ocean from a parachute!! I must have really lost my mind on that vacation!! I havent forgotten the pinkeep swap or my one year blogversary give away.. but I really have work to do around here... more then i can ever get done... but I'll be back later!! hugs to ya'all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow Vivian, you had an awesome time, I would be a bit scared up high like that and, eeeeks, those sting rays! Glad you missed them.
I emailed you the swap info.
and hey, let me know when you find those people, cook, gardener, etc..I keep trying to get my kids to do that but they aren't catching on..LOL
night,
Carol