Sunday, May 2, 2010

what a wicked day!

I cant believe the weekend is over already! It went so fast! I need a couple more days.
But it was a fun weekend. Friday night I went to a friends house for a girls night. we just sat around talking, eating and drinking margaritas! mmmm!!
Yesterday I stayed home ALL DAY!! I didnt go anywhere, except for an hour walk in the morning before it got too hot out. Then I just puttered around at home. But honestly, even though I was here and cleaned a little, I dont feel like I was very productive! It was a good day though. It was nice to not go running.

I didnt have my car though, my son took it to work to fix some things on it and to put new tires on it. I got a flat tire a few days ago and it needed some stuff done to it.. (I have no idea what! I just drive it!) IF I had had my car here, I would have not stayed home, because I was wanting to go out. I wanted to go buy some new african violets and a new quilt! Ive nixed the quilt idea for now, but still want to get some new violets sometime this week,


Today I went to see WICKED. This is the third time Ive seen it. I do think its my all time favorite show. It is pretty much... AMAZING! I saw it in Toronto a few years ago and after that a couple years ago in Rochester. thats where I saw it today too. The talent just wows me! The person who wrote Wicked was also pretty talented. For anyone who doesnt know its a Pre-story to the wizard of oz. Its the story about the wicked witch and how she grew up and how she became the wicked witch. If you havent seen it.. and you get the chance.. GO!


These pictures that I have posted here are from this site
If you wanted to see more, you can check them out there.

After the show, I came home and made baked macaroni and cheese. oh so fattening! I didnt really even try to make it fat free, other then half of the cheese I used was 75% fat free. Then I ate a pretty large serving. And, after that.. I had one of my cotton candy buddy bars! YUMMO!

I feel bad because I have all these bear orders and I havent done anything with them, other then get them cut out. I need to get them finished, because I have another 8 or so coming in!

YOu know, sometimes when you Have to make something, it takes the fun out of creating! I'm always happy in the end with the memory bears because they make someone happy. but when I have a lot of to do, I get a bit overwhelmed with them!
hmmm.... Have I told you that Frannie is pregnant again? At least I think she is. as soon as Im sure she is, I'm going to get figgy fixed. My plan was two litters. she doesnt need to have any more then that. the other babies are really only about 13 or 14 weeks old! I didnt know it would be so soon. But as soon as all the kittens were gone, she went into heat again! EIy yie yie!
Remember when I was whining a couple weeks ago about stuff going on here? Well I would appreciate any prayers anyone wants to send up for us for tomorrow night as we deal with some of that craziness! lets see.. how about praying for mercy and grace for someone who needs it!
thanks in advance! You guys are all wonderful!

Well, I guess I should probably get ready for bed. Its really warm here tonight. I dug out our fans earlier and am looking forward to sleeping with one. Really, I should pull the storm windows out of the bedroom and sleep with a window open, but that sounds like a little bit of work! Plugging in the fan seems so much easier for tonight!
I hope everyone has a great week this week. I will be working and then working on bears. thats my only plans! Then, come Friday.. I'll be on call for a week. Just in time for mothers day. But thats ok. Hopefully it'll be quiet!

Thats all folks.. Sweet Dreams and have a joyful and creative week!

34 comments:

martha brown said...

Good luck with the craziness, Viv!

Hearts Turned said...

Sounds like you're having a busy time!!!

Thanks for all the gorgeous pictures from "Wicked"! Haven't seen it yet--am I the last one on the planet???

LOVE the music, though--"Popular" is my favorite!

Hope you're having a lovely night--sleep cool, my friend!

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

I saw Wicked once...and love it/. Looks like you got to see it with Kristin Chenoweth...LUCKY! Ok so you splurged with the mac and cheese...but ate a healthy low cal ice cream bar...that is ok!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I am praying for you and yours as i do always my friend. Our God is a God of BIG miracles and BLESSINGs. I will pray for mercy and undersatanding...m.

Anonymous said...

I LOVED Wicked!

Poor Frannie--so soon. But she enjoyed being a mother and will do fine. She has such beautiful babies, I know you'll not have any difficulty finding them all good homes.

kathy said...

OH > I am so behind -- Have not seen wicked !! LIfe whirls here so fast sometimes --
VIV will certainly pray for you and your family --
Sometimes "God " taps me on the shoulder to say -- OK , not a wise thing -- HOpe this is a small tap--
and praying for mercy -- God's unmerited favor --how blessed we are that he loves us so .
I ♥U -- Kathy - ga ♥

LuLu Kellogg said...

I have not seen Wicked but would LOVE to if it ever comes to my area.

Wishing you good luck and sending prayers for everything.

LuLu♥

p.s. we need to see kitty pics soon! I love the those kitties!

Scrap for Joy said...

I will pray for peace for you and a favorable outcome to the chaos in your life right now.
I didn't realize you had already seen Wicked before...I could see it every year and not tire of the story or the music. Thanks for the concert this morning...I'm letting it play while I read other blogs.
Mac & cheese is theraputic..you ate it for your mental health so take 10 points off-LOL!
xoxo take good care
Joyce

Karen Valentine said...

Welcome to the guest list for the 2010 Where Bloggers Create party! I think we are going to have such a wonderful time soaking up all the inspiration!
Take care, and I’ll be in touch!
Karen
My Desert Cottage
Valentine Design

Kai said...

Your fun, beautiful spirit will carry you through ALL the craziness, Viv! In the meantime, I am sending prayers & good thoughts in your direction! As for WICKED, I got my tickets Saturday! That's THREE things I'm going to see in the next two months! This Friday I am going to see my beloved GIPSY KINGS, Sunday I am seeing Little House on the Prairie, the Musical, and next month - WICKED. I LOVED the book and have heard the soundtrack so I know I'll adore the play! LOVE YOU, and congratulations on the upcoming kitty babies.

Kateyed said...

OK...I am praying for mercy and grace for the one who needs it. And I am also praying that "Wicked" comes to Minneapolis again... I have not seen it and I know I will love it. I have had all the music downloaded for three years and just haven't been in the right place at the right time!

Hugs,
Suz

Maija said...

All my prayers and love are with you Viv!!!
You are so lucky to have seen Wicked 3 times!! Come be my friend on my blog and enter a giveaway!
www.maigirlz.typepad.com

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I've seen it twice and look forward to a third time some day!

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Oh, I SO enjoyed seeing these photos. We went to see this a few years ago and you're right...it was amazing!
My Sara got the piano book and has had a lot of fun playing songs from the musical. The Soundtrack is also really fun to listen to in the car.
I hope things went well on Monday!!
Take care,
Mary Lou

Unknown said...

sounds pretty wicked Viv....OMG I can't believe you guy's are gonna have kitties again(maybe!) wowy!!! How sweet though. The last litter was so adorable.....and they were such good kitty parents too. Thanks too for the prayers on my hubby and Ben...Today Tony is home and is feeling better...still pain from the procedure but officially better. I will be praying for you too!!! Hugs dear...Mica

Lydia said...

You are always in my prayers, Viv:) Hope the Lord has had Mercy on you and yours.

Deep breath.

xo Lydia

Anonymous said...

diazepam for dogs roche diazepam online - diazepam no prescription usa

Anonymous said...

buy ambien generic ambien zolpidem tartrate - withdrawal symptoms of ambien cr

Anonymous said...

buy zolpidem online zolpidem tartrate er tabs picture - ambien cr side effects nausea

Anonymous said...

valium no prescription online valium for sale in pakistan - where can i buy valium online yahoo answers

Anonymous said...

zolpidem online zolpidem user reviews - zolpidem-ga 10mg

Anonymous said...

diazepam online diazepam 5mg ndc - street price of diazepam 5mg

Anonymous said...

buy xanax online cheap xanax dosage 50 lb dog - xanax withdrawal can't sleep

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam diazepam 2mg for back pain - que es un diazepam

Anonymous said...

ativan for sale lorazepam 1mg para que sirve - ativan side effects how long do they last

Anonymous said...

soma carisoprodol buy somatropin pill form - carisoprodol 350 mg street price

Anonymous said...

buy valium online buy valium from canada - valium sale 10mg

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online ambien effect on sleep quality - lunesta ambien high

Anonymous said...

buy valium online legally what is valium half life - valium taper schedule

Anonymous said...

ambien for sale no prescription buy ambien online no prescription - ambien cr 6.25 generic

Anonymous said...

carisoprodol soma soma online purchase - order soma online no prescription

Anonymous said...

order carisoprodol online soma carisoprodol uses - buy soma online fedex

Anonymous said...

valium online pharmacy valium dosage for anxiety in dogs - valium diazepam for dogs

Anonymous said...

buy valium cheap online buy valium by roche 10mg - half life of valium in elderly