Tuesday, September 11, 2007

halloween buds


halloween buds
Originally uploaded by vivianneroni
I had already written my entry, but lost it!!
I havent added an entry in a few days as I was out of town over the weekend. I went with a bunch of friends to OHio to the longaberger basket place homestead. what a beautiful place. I had a great time and spent too much money. But I came home with 4 new baskets and lots of other little lovelies! (there are pictures on my flickr site I just dont want to post them all here) Or you can look at my live journal.. as I did post there.. http://vivianneroni.livejournal.com/

In other news.. My mary englebriet magazine finally came! I had been waiting and had already seen it at Joanns and also at barnes and noble! I really had to hold myself back from buying it! I think it should be shipped out to subscribers before going on sale in stores and newstands! OH well! I did flip through it last night, but I wanted to work on a project, so I'm taking it to work for a lunch hour treat!

This picture is my latest little halloween project! I made him last night.. He is actually part of a little halloween house. I dont know why i didnt take a picture of the whole thing! maybe later today I will.

Well I'm going to go work on my vintage banner swap project for a half an hour before I have to get ready to go to work.

Have a lovely day! Oh dear .. I just got the hiccups!

1 comment:

Over The Top Aprons said...

Your halloween items are great! I posted on flicker about trading links. I will add yours my blog is: themommhyandmeboutique.blogspot.com
You are invited to visit. Thanks.