Saturday, September 1, 2007

I finally figured out how to post a picture.. YEEHAW!

OH MY OH MY!! I finally did it.. I posted a picture!! HOORAY!!!
good grief ! I'll get there eventually I will I will I will! I think the key to posting the picture was that I had not checked the box to agree to the terms ...(what ever they were!)

so anyways.. this is the picture that goes with the very first entry.. which was like so long ago.. but for you, only 3 posts ago!

WEll YAHOO! I'm so darn tickled now!

So, I've been sitting at the kitchen table all day working on my gifts for the 12 days of christmas swap! I needed a break for a minute.
I think Jen (my daughter and I are going to go to Michaels or Joanns, I need a few things. I have to wait for her to get home though as she is singing for someones memorial service at church.
well.. I must be off for now..
but I will be back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.