Monday, December 14, 2009

Good monday morning blogville!


Good morning blogville! Happy Monday to you all.. (I'm pretending that I like mondays.. you know.. trying to brain wash myself.. I really need to stay home today, Tony got our tree yesterday and I havent done anything with yet, other then its in the stand and its been watered! It needs my attention now.. crying out to be trimmed and decorated! I bought this thing last year.. Its a tree funnel, a funnel with a really long tube, so you can stick it in your tree down into the pot, and water the tree from the middle, instead of crawling underneath and digging in the branches. but I dont know where it is! I will buy another one if it doesnt show up!

I think that Christmas is SOO BIG that we should have the month of December off.. yes.. with pay.. and then we could shop, decorate, create, adn bake all month long. OH my goodness.. that would be soooo awesome. I'm so jealous of those of you who get to stay home! Though I say that.. I also must say I am also so glad that I do have a good and stable job and that I am self sufficient.

Yesterday I got all of our gifts wrapped.. took me all day long! I did not work on the little elf order. I will finish them this week, after I get the tree decorated.
Anyways... so its off to the kitchen I go to make my lunch and have a little breakfast.
then off to work!
Have a happy monday everyone!

10 comments:

Sycamore Moon Studios said...

Have a happy Monday! I think your idea of pretending to enjoy them is a good one. Sometimes it actually works!

Still love my elf. Thanks!

Lori said...

happy monday Viv...monday is MY favorite day of the week...no pretending here...i love your little tree and bear vignette, that looks really sweet!!!

Diane Shiffer said...

Happy Monday to you too! Yes aren't Mondays wonderful? I remember when I had to work outside of the home, my entire Sundays were ruined with the dread of Monday morning.... yuck!

But just think, it's only four more days until Friday!! Whoopee!

Jerri said...

I love the addition of pink to Christmas decor....it's my favorite color and seems to soften up a room a bit.....

Jerri

Kai said...

WOW, Viv! You could conduct TOURS of your house just over the Christmas holidays & make a FORTUNE! I know I'D pay to see all those darlng elves & things up close! Everything just looks SO FESTIVE & HAPPY! I love it! Hmmm ... maybe if you DID conduct tours, you could ditch your day job and ... wistful thinking, huh? LOL! But it's lovely! You do such a great job of making everything fun! HUGS!

kathy said...

VIV - more cute doins at your house -- Love all the domes and glass ornaments --Have a great MOnday !! - KAthy - ga ♥

Little Lovables said...

your tree will be amazing whenever you get around to it!

Valarie said...

Viv....it sounds like you are ready for Christmas. I am not a fan of Monday either.....glad it's almost over.
xxoo Valarie

Unknown said...

Hey girl, What did Nat actually tell you about our weekend??LOL! I am praying my sweap parcel will arrive tomorrow. Hugs!

Sandy

Unknown said...

Hi Viv! And here I was worried that I am beginning to have too many holiday decorations! HA! I see a few ideas from you that tell me I need more! EAK! A visit today to JoAnne's 60% off sale saw a new Santa come home and a little snowman, a few more ornaments, a tree skirt. Need I say more? I think we both need the month of December off! Have the best week! New cases starting for me, busy times. Elizabeth