Friday, March 12, 2010

things that make me happy!

I love being able to save favorite photos of other peoples on flickr. Its like having a personal collection of things that make you smile. You wouldnt save them if you didnt love them. It would be so sweet to have a picture book of all these images.. I think I have just under 2000 favorites saved. tonight I finally figured out how to make a mosaic on flickr! I dont know why it took me so long to figure it out!Anyways, if you want to see all the pictures I have marked as favs.. go here! Theres so much cuteness there!

Some thing else that makes me happy... figgy and frannie!
Here they are ON the kitchen table.. (no manners I swear!) I think they are hiding from their kittens! those last two babies are WILD!
And something else thats really making me happy right now... ITS FRIDAY!!! I need this weekend to get some stuff around here done! Im am staying home all weekend! I am I am I am.. not gonna let anyone twist my arm either.. too much to do here. And, it'll make me happy to get it all done!

This made my tummy happy tonight for dinner too! scrambled eggs with red peppers, onions, asperagus, tomatos, ham and low fat cheese! and along with that, two lowfat nutrigrain waffles with fresh raspberries sandwhiched between them. And a cup of cocoa! mmmmm!!!!! so my friday night has kicked off in the right direction so far.. well mine has anyways, my hubbies hasnt though...
His truck broke down about almost two hours away from home tonight. His buddy went to tow him home. Will be glad to see him when he gets here, but he'll be in a grumpy mood for sure. (I'll hide in my craft room!)
Happy weekend everyone! I'll be visiting soon!
hugs!

13 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Gaaaaaaaa! Look at Figgy and Frannie...they are too stinkin' cute! Hope your husband got home safely.

LuLu♥

Debb said...

Viv,
on the bunnie swap I wrote to my patner three times she answer me and said she was going out the door to work and never heard from her again. It seems maybe she doesn't want to be my partner so I guess I;ll drop out.It seems that there been alot of partner lately sign up and not follow through I don't like that but nothing I can do .Think I stop swapping . To much of a head ach. Thanks any how

natalea said...

I love the mosaic! you're right, it would be fun to have a book of all your fav flickr photos to look at make you happy.
well stay home and get stuff done! I don't have too much to do (thanks mom!), but I am also staying home and keeping up with things so that everything is not trashed by Monday! I am going to Wegmans, maybe a bookstore and that's IT! My aunt and uncle are coming for dinner and otherwise I'm being lazy, cozy and hiding out!
Have a good weekend and good luck getting things in order! xo nat

Cathy said...

Viv, I can't believe I had scrambled eggs with red peppers and cheese for lunch yesterday afternoon. Great minds eat alike! xo

Unknown said...

Viv! Where are the eggs in your eggs? I see all the chopped ingredients, but I don't see any yellow! Too funny! Rainy day in Ohio. Bought old videos at Poorbaby store to watch. It's an 80's weekend for me! (My strategy to keep me from crafting - ugh - killing me!) Don't forget to turn your clocks back!!!! Smiles to you! E

Tam Hess said...

I love your blog! Your creations are great...AND yummy Friday night dinner! xoxo

Kateyed said...

So much cuteness. I just love cuteness...I might even go to that flick site and let all the cuteness flash before me. What a nice way to spend the afternoon!

Suz

kathy said...

Yah -- YUMM YUMM !! loks good enough to eat -lol -- Love all your cute favs --have to take a look at them - Needing to finish up a crown idea for the mission craft -- can't stop adding tho -
have a great weekend -- getting it done !! KAthy - ga ♥

Lisa said...

Oh they would make me happy too!!
Lovely!!
Hugs, Lisa

Farmchick said...

I love all the things that make you happy! Those kitties are too cute! :)

Unknown said...

Smarts chic's do hide in the craft room and they craft all weekend long! I'm with you Viv...my Saturday night hits and I'm on a mini vacation. I turn off the brain and let the imagination soar! Your dinner looks perfect. You should invite Alice in Wonderland to dine! I'll come too!

Lori said...

that is one thing i miss about not being active on flickr...saving all those favorite pics...there is SO much eye candy on there...i just couldn't keep up with flickr and blogging...so i kind of gave up on the flickr...thanks for having something of mine in your sweet mosaic Viv!!!

Lisa said...

Oh I do so love all your Easter and Spring! And the Kitties too! They are so sweet!!
Hugs, Lisa