Sunday, July 10, 2011

a day at the beach...

tprrys second trip to the beach!part of the clanjen tony and carsonella and torrysleepy babyjuly photo challenge, day 8july photo challenge day 10beth Big torry and torry piefather and son

pooped out and sunburned..

but had a great relaxing day.

till I got home and hubby was grumpy and still working on the kitchen floor. Not done yet. but the hardest part is finished. a few more nails in the underlayment and then se can start laying the tiles down.

shower and bed!

have a great week everyone!

6 comments:

Debby said...

Very cute pictures. Torrie Pie is a big little guy. Hope your husband finishes soon so he can rest.

Kim K. said...

Looks like a fabulous day at the beach with family. Torrie is just adorable. I can't wait to see that flooring.

kathy said...

Glad you all had a fun day !!----
Torrie so cute !!!!

Kai said...

Nooooooo! He has to STOP THAT immediately! I'm serious! Tell him to QUIT GROWING SO FAST! Aunty Kai needs to kiss those cheeks while he's still little. Sigh ...! That baby is WAY too adorable! He has the same expression as his sweet daddy! Viv, I love seeing photos of all your fun times! I'm SO not a beach - or ANY kind of outdoor - person! But I SWEAR you make even ME want to be there with all of you! LOVE YOU!

Samantha said...

What a fun day! The baby looks so cute napping on the quilt...he's getting SO big!

Fran said...

WOW! looks like all had a FUN Day at the Beach. Torrie Pie is so cute. I know you have lots of fun with him. We went to Lake Texoma on Saturday and Sunday. Hubby wanted to go fishing. It was nice but not as nice as the beach.

Go take a look at my blog.....YES :-) I have 10 little Fairies pictures on my blog FINALLY! LOL
Hugs, Fran