Saturday, August 13, 2011

saturday morning in vivi-land

wips


working on stuff for the wedding..

wips 2


planning a little girls night for friday night....

wips 3


baking and eating.... and gaining weight! LOL!

mmmm!


watching the lazy bugs!

lazy 2


PEEK a BOO!

lazy 3

speaking of BOO... Im about ready to jump into halloween creating!

after the wedding party!

Hubby just took my car to work on it! thank god!

Big band music blasting..

buffy the bird is whistling along...

Not going to the beach.. but all is good!

OK.. back to work I go!

frannie so pretty!

10 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

I see lots of eye candy!!! I am glad your car is getting fixed!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Valarie said...

I am so excited to see more of the fun wedding stuff you are making. Wish we lived closer so we could play. xxoo Valarie

Musings from Kim K. said...

Bring on the wedding decorations! Can't wait to see more. Have a lovely weekend.

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

With the cooler weather we've finally gotten, who wants to go to the beach? Let's get to decorating for Halloween!!

Cindy said...

You've got some pretty stuff going on there! I wish I could come over and help:)

kandeland said...

glad things are looking up Viv! xo

Jane said...

Oh, those wedding decorations are looking very yummy! The cookies too - haha! Hope you'll show more of the wedding items, and, of course, always your purr-ie pals!
Jane-Jacksonville

Kai said...

Girl, you are SO productive! You get started & just don't seem to stop till you finish! I'm applauding over here! Love the idea of a lil' girls' night! And SO happy hubby is working on your car! I have to add that, as tired as I am this morning, I took one look at the title of this post & it cracked me up. I'm STILL sitting here giggling over Vivi-Land! You are adorable and WAY too fun! LOVE YOU!

Fran said...

WOW! Beautiful Wedding decorations. Where do you find all those beautiful fun cards, etc???
Hugs
Fran

Jennifer Hayslip said...

Darling yummy goodies your a making Vivian! Both for the wedding and the cookies. hee! hee! Hope you are well. Hugs! XOXO,Jenn