Monday, September 12, 2011

babies, kitties and halloweenies!

hi grammie pie!

my little torry pie is 9 months old now! He is the happiest little baby ever!

I am adorable!

He gets all over the place crawling and pulling himself up on everything. wont be long and he'll be walking. none of my kids walked til they were a year old, but I think he will walk sooner then that. my gosh! hes growing so fast!

he says.. goodmorning.. come out and see me!

The big white cat is still haning around. and will continue to stay, unless I come up with a home for him. Tony really doesnt want him here. Figgy likes him.. but frannie doesnt.

figgy says..yo.. outside cat.. whacha doin in the window box!?

I dont want anything to come between my figster and frannie pants!

fig and fran

I'm going to call the local no kill animal shelter today. but just the thought of it breaks my heart.

heads

have a great week everyone!!

11 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Awwwww....lots of cuteness all wrapped up into one post. Keep us posted on white kitty.

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

looks like a fab weekend of relaxing
hugs

Jenny Baio said...

What a cute boy! Can't believe he is 9 months already.

Debby said...

Oh Torrie Pie you are just way too cute....or is that possible.
I love how the white cat is looking in your window. I hope you find a home for him. He wants your home, I think, he he.

Unknown said...

Hey Viv,

I cannot even believe that your little Torrie Pie is that old already!

I don't even have a minute to write a good hearted comment this morning. Work is calling my name.

I'm coming back to read back on your post tomorrow for sure!

Happiness sent!

Kai said...

Torrie-Pie: I want to HUG you sooooooo badly! You are the cutest lil' guy EVER! As for cute, White Kitty fits that description perfectly! WISH I could take him! Sigh ...

Cindy said...

Your Torrie Pie is so cute and getting big! Too bad you can't keep the big white cat, but I understand not wanting to mess with the happy home:)

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Is he already 9 months old! Awww...very sweet little guy he is!
Deb :)

*❀* said...

your blog is so sweet and your cats are gorgeous!!!
i can see you are really looking forward to halloween ;o)

Tamera's Craft Palace said...

OMG--can Torry-pie get any CUTER??? I just wanna reach thru this screen and pich those cheeks!!

Linda G. said...

This is cool Viv! Thanks for sharing it with me...nothing like be a grandma is there! I will never forget your Flannel and the stories you used to tell about her. Miss you lots...