Saturday, September 3, 2011

PEEK A BOO!

peek a boo!
EYES SEE YOU!

hahaha! I just tickle my own funny bone sometimes! lol
its beginning to look a lot like...
I told ya, just had to get that wedding behind me... so I could play......
so much fun!
I do so love to play and putter...

halloweenies on my craft table!
and make messes!
and make cute stuffies!
i know.. its early yet... right?
I just happen to have put two little boxes of halloween away in my craft room... the rest of the 8 or so bins are in storage... but very soon to come out. uh huh.. maybe even this weekend!
I was so glad to find the two little boxes that I had put in here though.. such a sweet treat to see so many of my little halloween buddies!
I also went to joanns and micheals last night and picked up a few little halloween crafty supplies.. woohoo!! let my halloween crafting begin!!
I have lots halloweenie friends doing the "monster mash" in my brain! lol.. theyre "dying" to come out!
heehee.. I guess I'm just full of it this morning!
uh oh  trouble brewing..

Believe me! so are these two! see that little green pipe cleaner in the drawer in the first picture?? thats what they are after!

there must be a pipecleaner in there somewhere!

Neither of them have any claws, but they managed to get it out!

cwazie kittens!

OK.. I'm off for the day.. cleaning.. puttering.. going to dinner and the movies with my daughters tonight to see The Help! probably will hit buffalo stamps to see what sweet halloweenies they have in yet... then tomorrow.. I'm working on bears orders.. monday were picnicing.

thats all folks!

xoxoxo

15 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Squeal! Your studio and all its Halloween furnishings are divine!! I was up until midnight sorting through Halloween crafting supplies. I've got BIG plans, I tell ya!! How nice that you have "furry" company in your studio. My girls want to play with me in mine today and I guess I'll have to clean it up enough to give them some counter space. Have a lovely weekend, dear Halloween friend!!!

kathy said...

VIVVY !! oh scrumptious stuff in you art room !!!! I too made a couple of dashes to Michaels --
Your critters are too too cute !!!
Kathy -ga ♥

Jenny Baio said...

That sounds like a delightful weekend! (By the way, The Help was wonderful!)

Debby said...

Hi Viv. Do you know what day you are going to the CL Fair? Where do your relatives live? I'd love to see you there......I bet I would recognize you or make a fool out of myself doing so.

Cindy said...

Can't wait to see what goodies you make for Halloween! I love looking at all the crafting stuff spread out. It's too hot in my crafting room to play there today, but cooler weather is coming!

Have a great weekend!

Annesphamily said...

Can you believe Halloween is around the corner? Yikes! Where oh where does the time go? Great stuff! Enjoy the weekend. Anne

Ric Rac and Polka Dots said...

Oh my gosh Viv, I just want to jump into some of those pictures. I absolutely LOVE to decorate for Halloween. My entire house is pretty much looking like it got shot with a Halloween gun by the time September is done. So much fun. I'm starting next week.
Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my new post. I am promising everyone right here and now to try to post much more often. My goal is weekly. We do have a busy week next week, I'll be gone for a few days, but after that I should be able to get back to my blogging and crafting. You should make a washcloth, I would be so happy. I would love to see it. You should post a picture on the facebook page for Ric Rac and Polka Dots. Have a great weekend. I'm coming over to make Halloween stuff with you.
Big hugs,
Julie

Anonymous said...

Isn't it fun to putter and tinker?!

I want to see the help, too! I know there will great vintage props in it!

Thanks for coming by and celebrating with me! ♥

kandeland said...

you are in full-fall-swing!! enjoy the weekend! xo

Samantha said...

Your Halloweenies are super cute!...and the kitties too! :) Even though we went swimming today, I feel a little Fall in the air...Yay, Fall is my favorite!

The Help was outstanding...you'll love it! Have fun!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Viv,
Your banner is awesome and the fun side bar with the spider webs!
Your craft room/table looks AWESOME!!! Do I see a pin keep made with candycorn fabric??? You are one great crafter.
I want to see The Help too.
Enjoy your long weekend.
Warmly,
deb

Diane Mars said...

Where do you get your energy... wish you could bottle it and start selling it! Always amazed when I visit your Blog. Are the felt figures hard to make?
ox

Suz said...

Viv,
I have nothing for Halloween. I am just going to have to live it vicariously through you and your buds.

I just loved what you wrote to Karla on her blog about her little grand fairy.

Very wise!

Hugs,
Suz

Hearts Turned said...

You crack me up, Viv! Love your sense of humor, my friend!

SO happy to see all the Halloween out--I can't wait to do the same! Looking forward to seeing all your new creations, too--yay!

I'm FINALLY going with my girls to see "The Help" tonight--I've been wanting too for weeks!

Have a wonderful Labor Day!

Julie

Unknown said...

Holy Freakin Halloweenee! You are the Queen of Rubbermaid Vivian. What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall to watch each bins contents revealed. WOW! E