Saturday, April 13, 2013

a quick word to the nest swappers....

Girls,
I am unable to reach some of you because your emails are not connected to your blogs and also because some of you have the google circles things and I am not your "friend" there.  Your partner and I  have to have a way to reach you. There are 22 girls in the swap, but I dont want to send out all the partners until I'm sure that we are able to contact everyone.
please make sure I have current contact information. If I dont have it by tonight, then unfortunetly I will have to leave some people out of the swap.
Hope everyone has a great day.. I will be babysitting while my kids move robert and tiffany.. 
Its a two babypie day!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoox

12 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Happy Saturday! Enjoy your two favorite cuties. It's snowing this morning. Enough already!

suzeeez said...

I guess I missed this sign up .... if there is still any room to be in this swap I'd love to join in ..... suzeeeb@hotmail.com

Kim Campbell said...

Here is my e-mail just in case: chevy49girl@yahoo.com

Hope said...

You know how to find me on FB, but my email is scwk0511 (at) yahoo (dot) com.

Hope

Unknown said...

Hi Vivian, Thank you so much for letting me slip in. This will be such a fun time. Have a great weekend! E

Debby said...

My address is grammypetals@yahoo.com but you have to type it in and not use rey as it changes the grammy and it doesn't get to me. It's crazy I know.

Anonymous said...

Oh, is there room for me, I would love to join in.

Perfectly Printed said...

Viv, my email is mckinleychris31@yahoo.com, just in case you don't have it. If it's too late no worries! chris

Scrap for Joy said...

I really need to check in more often. I'm sorry I missed the sign-up. If you have an uneven number of swappers or you need a partner, I'd be apply to jump in....just sayin'.
xoxo
Joyce

Laura said...

my email is ladams74@comcast.net ..I emailed Chris already :)

Fran said...

You have my info. Right? :-)
Fran

Anonymous said...

Oh no, I just saw this:( Sorry, I do believe my email is linked up properly now. Perhaps next time. I'll enjoy seeing everyone else's creations!