Friday, April 19, 2013

TGIF

3
I think Ive become a little nest obsessed....  Other then the nest I have to make for my partner Paintn patti .. this one will probably be my last one.  I have that big bear order to work on and another one coming in.  I really need to get busy on those.
Im on call for CPS this weekend and next week, so not sure how much free time i will have.  keep your fingers crossed that it stays quiet and I can get those bears done.  thanks!
wow.. 76 yesterday and just beautiful out and even this morning when I got up I opened the kitchen windows and sat listening to the birdies chirping  while I drank my tea... loved hearing them.  Figgy and Frannie loved sitting in the windows bird watching too.   And last night, when I went to bed I kept a window open a little, and listened to the crickets and peepers.. what a sweet sound to fall to sleep with!   
frannie pants! 
Well, it wont be that way tonight since as the day went on.. it got really windy and cold out!  
Took this picture of Frannie tonight.. isnt she pretty?  OK.. I have to go yell at buffy and give her a cracker of something because she is making horrible obnoxious noises and its driving me insane!
Happy weekend everyone!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


6 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

76 degrees. Wow! We've had such extensive flooding with all the rain this week, that the girls were off from school today. Crazy. Now it's snowing. I keep staring at your sweet nest, thinking of some much needed spring. I hope your weekend is a peaceful one while you are on call. Hugs.

NanaDiana said...

Will say a prayer that you can get what you need to do done. Your Frannie is beautiful. I can't imagine that weather-we have not been above 50 since way last Fall. Today we are in the 30's and had snow. UGH- xo Diana

Anonymous said...

Are you serious! I am your partner! I thought I was too late lol! I guess I've been under a rock or something. I didn't even know! Ok, I'm intimidated now! Yippee!

Theresa said...

It is cold here this morning too! Spring has moved out of the way temporarily:) Love your sweet creations! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

Beautiful photos ! nest obsessed is a good thing! It is cool today, some whispers of snow but hopefully that is terribly mistaken. Wishing you a crafty weekend!

Ric Rac and Polka Dots said...

Viv,
Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment. It is so nice to have support and understanding from my friends. I'm not sure why but it just makes me feel better! I also have to tell you that the fact that your bird whistles the Good Morning song cracks me up, and that your husband gets annoyed is even funnier. I love that song, I have that playing when people sign onto my blog! I should get a bird! (Oh yea, sure, I really need something else to take care of right now, right?)
Hugs,
Julie