Monday, April 22, 2013

banana cream bowlie!

ingredients
So.. why I like weight watchers..   If Im really good and plan and count and think ahead.. I can plan yummy good treats for myself to have...  
this is what I ate today... ALOT!
breakfast:  2 pieces of saralee 45 calorie bread toasted, with 2 tbsps of PB2 on it.. (thats this AWESOME powdered peanuts that you mix with water to make peanut butter.. that is only 1 point.. instead of 5 for regular peanut butter..) and 1/2 a grapefruit with several cups of tea for breakfast. total points 3
then for a snack at work, I had:  a pack of belevita breakfast cookies.. (OMG.. love them!) and a banana. total points 4
for lunch, a salad with a ww cheese stick and a bowl of strawberrys, melon and grapes and a 1/3 cup of almonds... total points 6.
then I had a skinnycow cookie bar thingy.. total points 3
for dinner.. I had a left over hotdog with about 1/2 cup of saurkraut and a hardboiled egg.  total points 6
then I had this:
banana cream bowlie
I call this my banana cream bowlie!   Sort of like banana cream pie.. 
2 lowfat graham crackers broken up, 1 banana pudding cup, a small banana cut up and a scoop of lowfat coolwhip!  woohoo!!  total, 5 delicious points!  yuppers.. I'm a happy camper!
and hopefully I'll be down another pound tomorrow night!  fingers crossed!
wish me luck!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


17 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

I'm so proud of you. Thanks for sharing a few tips/recipes too!

NanaDiana said...

Oh- That sounds wonderful, Viv. My son follows WW and has never been to a meeting and has kept abouto 40 pounds off for a lot of years-He still counts points in his head. Good luc with the weigh-in- xo Diana

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

This post rocks Viv! And so do you! I need to know about this PB stuff! Please do tell! I'm heading to Canada for a week and when I get back its Game On for counting points! Good luck weighing in! Erica

A Little Creation said...

Congrats on the weight loss. Your banana bowlie looks delish. I think I will give it a try.
Chris =]

Perfectly Printed said...

You are on a roll girl!! Thanks for sharing a few ideas and recipes! chris

Theresa said...

Sounds like a yummy/full tummy day:) Good luck on the weight loss! Have a blessed week, HUGS!

Kai said...

One word:YUUUUUUMY!!!! You'll do GREAT tonight! LOVE YOU!

Unknown said...

Vivian, You have us all nest obsessed and counting our points. Your our leader, oh fearless one! Yum! E

Lori said...

Looks yummy! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

OMG everything sounds sooo yummy! I am on the plan too...but I have just been eating boring stuff! Please write about more of your food plan please? I need to shake things up a bit.
Thanks

Fran said...

Hope you lost weight today. I didn't go. I have allergies so bad that I've been in bed for a couple of days. Oh Well! Next Tuesday weigh in and hope I lost several lbs. :-)
XO
Fran

Fran said...

Hope you lost weight today. I didn't go. I have allergies so bad that I've been in bed for a couple of days. Oh Well! Next Tuesday weigh in and hope I lost several lbs. :-)
XO
Fran

Scrap for Joy said...

I always liked the WW plan...it uses common sense and gives you lots of choices. I don't know the details of the new points system but I still follow the old one in my head....I know exactly what 3/4 C of Cheerios looks like-LOL! You're doing great...keep giving us more of your tips.
Loved your last post about the nests. I still don't have my Easter stuff away and the birds and nests out...gotta get it done! Your garland is adorable!!
xoxo
Joyce

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Yum! Sounds and looks good! Good luck to you!! Thanks for sharing! xx Holly

Cheryl said...

Hells bells... don't you know your supposed to eat desert first? lol

Nan said...

Oh good going you are learning how to portion out and still eat some treats. I have success with the Paleo way of eating but if I veer off and eat carbs the weight will start to come back so it requires lots of vigilance but all weight loss does, that is really the hardest part not to start back eating what put on the weight.

Laura said...

That looks delicious!