Monday, April 29, 2013

spring has finally sprung!

bird in box
Finally a beautiful spring weekend!  I did a little bit of everything, I shopped, I created, I decorated, I cleaned, I played with one of my baby pies and I got the bear stuff out and ready to start!  
I ran to walmart yesterday morning and bought this little water table for my baby pies.  Though Marlaina did not come over, Torry did.   I cant wait to see them playing together with it. 
4
I had lots of window open and the front door open.  I took figgy and frannie out on their leashes and they were in heaven!  I raked a little bit around the back of the house and hubby mowed... so much yard work to be done though.  And, believe me when I say.. that is NOT my cup of tea!
25
910
Anyways.. thats about that for the weekend.  and.. I stuck to my points all weekend!  woohoo!   fingers crossed Im down at least a pound at weight watchers tomorrow night.  I really have to step it up and get walking and riding my bike.  I was gonna go riding yesterday, but I didnt get to it. Its supposed to be nice all week (after today)  today its supposed to rain.  So I plan on walking and riding everyday!
bird box 2
hey.. do you like my little birdie in the terrarium? a client gave me a coupon for 20.00 off at Kohls, so I went in looking for a pair of shoes.. (which I still havent found any I really love ..) then I saw this little terrarium thingy, It was already on sale for 32.00 so with the 20.00 off, I only paid about 12.00 for it!  couldnt wait to get it home and put stuff in it!  such fun to play!  And of course miss bird needed to have a little garland.  I think Im going to make her a little sign that says, HOME TWEET HOME! 
happy day every one!  gotta go get ready for work...(blaahhhh!)
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo





14 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

I'm glad you had a fantastic weekend. It always helps Monday feel better knowing the weekend was a good one. I'm sure your grandbabies are going to love playing together with the water table. How fun. Your terrarium is fantastic. What a great deal. Love all your special touches inside too. Miss Bird has quite the special dwelling. Enjoy the week ahead. Bring on more spring weather!!

Swanky Salvage Decor said...

I love that terrarium. I'm going to go to my local Kohl's today and see if they have any. I have a 30% off coupon! I love your grandsons curls, just so cute.

Cindy said...

I think I want to get a water table like that for my grandson. It looks like yours is having a great time with it.
Have a great week!

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend! Love your terrarium!! So cute! Happy Monday! xo Holly

Shirley Hatfield said...

Now I wish I had kept my terrarium...it sat in my storeroom for years and I finally gave it to the thrift store. Now I have a blog and see what others are doing, I could have been doing so much more creative things with it. Ohhhh, the regrets! lol!

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

hi there VIV! so glad you had such a wonderful weekend and the terrarium is wonderful. Miss Bird is living the high life for sure! Here's wishing you and yours the best day ever...sending hugs and so sorry I am not around as much...been working basically 18 hours a day rebuilding! You are always in my thoughts and prayers...hugs...

Unknown said...

Oh darn, it's Monday and us working girls have to go back to the factory!
I had a fabulous weekend too Viv, I puttered all day Saturday and just relaxed. I watched the movie The Shell Seekers and I sat and talked to a son for two hours. Yesterday we got in the car and off we went out and about looking for treasure. I've posted some photo's on facebook, color my world happy.
Happy week ahead regardless of hard work, the weekend is coming!

ImagiMeri said...

Very cute birdie in her new home.....you're so tweet!

I'm so glad you finally had some good weather. Enjoy the week pretty lady.

Hugs,
Meri

Blessed Serendipity said...

Your little grand is so cute and I like your terrarium too with it's little garland and bird inside. Hope you have a great day Viv.

xo Danielle

LuLu Kellogg said...

I want to squeeze Torrie Pie so much!!

I thought Spring had come here too but it's turned cold and rainy again. Bah!

Love you Vivian!
LuLu~*xoxo

Laura said...

I love your terrarium and that sweet little bird with the apron...and that garland is so pretty! It sort of reminds me... just a little bit of my nest project that is on its way to Chris :)

Unknown said...

Wherever do you get your energy Viv???? Your grandchild is gorgeous!!!!! Our weather wasnt quite as warm as yours but, I push mowed the lawn and lifted car tires into the shed.....not quite as much fun as your day:)
Smiles
Darla

Anonymous said...

Oh, your sweet gbaby is adorable playing in the water! And, I love your new home for Birdie! I'm ready to mail you your nest!

Unknown said...

Looks like we both named our blog post "May Day' :) I love your terrarium. I sure am enjoying this weather too!

Sandy xox