Wednesday, April 3, 2013

hippity hoppity easters gone away...

hippity hoppity easters gone away!
I started this a couple weeks ago and planned on finishing it before easter, but then I didnt like my stitching on the eggs and am too lazy to tear them out and start over...  I couldnt decide which color thread to use on all the different colored eggs so I went with blue.  now I'm thinking I should have used pink. or gold.. or.. the color of each egg.   ♪♫ dum~de~dum ♫♪.. .. perhaps I'll put it away til next easter.  then I'll be surprised when I find it and excited to finish it.  right now.. its seems like work.
speaking of work...   I have to go there.. I'm always screwing around in the morning.. up at 5:00.. dont have to leave until 8:30.. and its always about 8:00 when in a panic I start getting ready! LOL!
so hi ho hi ho... off to work I go!
I hope youre getting a sunny springy day where ever you are.  the suns out here, but its only about 27 out~  supposed to get snow showers and be about 39 today.   However, tomorrow... 51 and SUNNY!  and I'm only working an hour and a half in the morning, then I'm off for the day to go see WICKED  (for the 4th time!)   I'm excited to go again, such a great show.
ok.. gotta run girlie pies!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

5 comments:

Perfectly Printed said...

I only got one of my three planned Easter sewing projects done..like you, I'm not sure if I will keep working on it or not. Have fun seeing Wicked! chris

Musings from Kim K. said...

Such a pretty little stitching project. Enjoy Wicked! That's on my bucket list (Emma's too). We love musicals and haven't seen it on stage.

Hope said...

Cute! Have you stopped by blog and entered my giveaway? You should....

Hope

NanaDiana said...

It's as cold there as it is here-UGH!!!! I need to get Easter packed away tomorrow. Hope you had a good day at work, Viv. I love your sweet project- xo Diana

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun project *IF* you're in the mood! I'm glad I'm not the only one who loses interest on a project. I have several unfinished ones! ♥