Friday, April 12, 2013

rain rain go away!

april showers bring may flowers! 
April Showers bring May flowers!  Until then, I have these two cuties that Big Torry gave me for christmas.  They have been waiting in my craft room for their turn to shine.. and it has finally come!  lol.. I think they're happy now. 
whoopie!  its Friday!  but sooo rainy out.  Im hoping that it stops today.  Robby and Tiffany are moving this weekend.. never fun to move in the rain.. never fun to move period!  I will be babysitting both baby pies allllll day tomorrow.  hoping for nice enough weather to go for a wagon walk.. Im going to go buy the big wagon with the seats in it today I think.  
so.. I should get moving along.. still have to feed figgy, frannie and buffy.. and of course Im still in my jammies.. I slept late today.  usually up at 5:00 ish, was 6:15 this morning.... lost a whole hour of messing around time!
Oh and there are 20 girls in the nest swap.. anyone else interested should let me know by email, or here before 5:30 today.  when I get home I'll probably start partnering everyone up.  By the Way,  The girl from "ROBINS NEST" blog, I cant contact you by your blog, its closed  and I dont have your email.. would you please contact me with your info.  
okeedokie ... have a great day everyone!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

8 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Love your little faces at the top today, Viv. Sounds like your swap is going to be a fun one. Have fun with the babies and taking a walk and I hope the rain lets up there. It is snowing here- xo Diana

Kai said...

Those are DEFINITELY the two CUTEST lil' flowers-with-faces EVER! What a great gift they were!
And I want you to do NICE THINGS FOR YOU today! 'K?? You deserve it, Viv! I'm MAJORLY excited that I'm in your swap, and have been spending every spare minute playing with nesty things in anticipation! LOVE YOU!

Laura said...

Those fowers sure look happy to be out! They are super cute :)

Fran said...

Cute Flower dolls. Looking forward to the swap.
XO
Fran

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Those are so cute!! Perfect for our weather right now! :) Hope you have a lovely Friday, excited to see the partners! xo Holly

Musings from Kim K. said...

I hope the weather finally cooperates so that you can enjoy a lovely walk with your grandbabies tomorrow. It's still drizzly and miserably cold in MI. Today's high won't even reach 40. May had better produce so beautiful flowers! Happy Friday!

Theresa said...

Those little flower friends are PRECIOUS! Enjoy your day! I hope the rain stops for the move and the walk with the littles:) Have a blessed weekend, HUGS!

Lori said...

They are indeed cuties! What fun!