Sunday, April 14, 2013

todays plans..

sharing oranges
Happy Sunday!!  Today, Im staying home and doing just what I've been dreading.....  
Putting easter away.   so sad to say good bye for a year to such cute things! 
Speaking of such cute things...
3sharing 2
Yesterday, I played with my cute, adorable little baby pies all day.  OMG... I love them so much!   
They are so much fun when they play together.  we had screaming contests!!  we all danced.. we ate and shared oranges.  We played catch, we watched bubble guppies... we looked at books..  and we had Tons of kisses and hugs! 
Gosh.. they are just the most awesome little people! 
4
The weather held up and it didnt rain, thankfully.  so the kids were able to moved ok.  Still a little to do today.  but we got the kitchen unpacked last night and put away.  Tiffany will have fun this week getting everything just so.  Its a cute place.

OK.. I'm off to get a cup of tea and a sweater and then, to get busy packing up my easter friends...  
Its always so sad to put holiday friends away.
I hope its nice where ever you are today!  
Happy sunday!

oh.. one more thing... this is my 999th post!  I have to do a give away or something special for the 1000th!  
toodles!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

9 comments:

Theresa said...

They sure are cute:) I know you had a wonderful time! I have my Easter pretties sitting in tubs waiting to go up to the attic! Gotta do that today! Have a blessed Sunday dear Viv, HUGS!

Musings from Kim K. said...

I'm glad the rain held off. Darling pictures of the two of them together. I need to pack up the Easter decor on my dollhouse and think of a new theme. It's always bittersweet when the holiday is over and the cute decorations are gone. Enjoy your Sunday!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

It sounds like you had a fun time with your little grands, Vivian! We had ours last weekend and did a lot of those little things, too ~ blowing bubbles, walked to the playground, played dolls. It keeps us young, right? : ) Of course, I was exhausted by the time she went home! LOL! I feel so pathetic that I haven't put my Easter stuff away yet. And since we are going away for a bit tomorrow, it won't get done until I get back. Oh well.

ImagiMeri said...

they are indeed precious. I'm just dying to be a grandma, I hope it happens soon.

Happy week to ya'
Love ya'
Meri

Cindy said...

Your grandkids are so cute! Hope to get outside and work in the yard to day. It was so cold yesterday, but today is supposed to be 74! Geesh, this weather! Have a great day. Cindy

Kai said...

Good MORNING, Vivvy-pie! And Happy Sunday! I love you today (and ALL the days!) Thank you for for giving me such a sweet swap partner! I like her! I also LOVED seeing the new pictures of those two darlings you get to call grandchildren! They are REALLY growing up, aren't they? I keep telling my great grands to KNOCK OFF the growing up stuff till I get the opportunity to hug & cuddle them. They aren't minding me! Pout, pout! Glad your sweeties got moved! That's always SUCH an ordeal! LOVE YOU, VIV! And HUGE congrats on your upcoming 1,000th post!

A Little Creation said...

I want to be a fun Grandma like you. (some day) Congratulations on your almost 1000 blog!!!!
Chris =]

LuLu Kellogg said...

OMG I want to pinch both of them!!! Squeeee!So glad you had a good time! xoxo

Unknown said...

Glad you had such a good time with those babies ;) They are lucky to have a grandma like you. I must admit my easter is still out too...now that tax season is over I guess I should put it all away too. Stay warm ;)