Tuesday, April 2, 2013

tuesday

Good morning friends.. Thank you for your prayers yesterday.  I appreciate them, as I'm sure Tiffany and Robert did.  It wasnt as easy day for the kids or anyone else.  but we all know that this baby is with Jesus and will never know any suffering or sadness.. His life, Nathanial David's, will be lived forever in paradise.  And what could be more perfect?  Please  if you would, continue to keep them in your prayers as they continue to grieve over their loss. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In other news...  I can not believe that I havent gained any weight this past week.  I ate at Sandys birthday party,  I ate at my daughters for girls night and I most certainly ate for easter!   And, I ate out last night as well.  but I weighed myself this morning and I am actually down about two tenths of a pound.. (hey.. every tiny bit counts! LOL!)  Im glad I weighed myself... as I had considered eating cupcakes for breakfast!  
but that inspired me to stick too it! 
I shall behave.. oh yes I shall!
toodles and thanks again dear friends.

13 comments:

ImagiMeri said...

I'm so proud of you pretty lady! Have a wondrous week.

Hugs,
Meri

Musings from Kim K. said...

Continued prayers for your son and daughter in law. You go GIRL! I'm so proud of your diet.

Cindy said...

They say not to weigh yourself everyday, but I found that it helps me stay focused and on track. Keep up the good work. (I did gain 2 pounds over the weekend:(

E said...

Continued prayers to all. Congrats on your diet that's not easy work :) E

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Continued prayers to your son and daughter in law. Keep up the good work! I've been exercising the last few weeks and starting to notice a slight difference, and with spring coming puts me in such a good mood! :) Happy Tuesday xx Holly

Lori said...

Praying for Robby and Tiffany. Great on losing weight - I need to do that!

Marlynne said...

I am so sorry for your families loss! So sad! Good for you on keeping control of your food intake! Stress makes it doubly hard!

Unknown said...

So happy for your continued weight loss!! And I will continue to pray for your family.
Chris

Scrap for Joy said...

I didn't see your post from yesterday so I'm sending prayers and hugs for you and your family today.
Good for you with your lifestyle journey. I gained 4 pounds this past week so tomorrow, any remaining Easter candy is going out in the trash. I can resist anything but temptation-LOL!
Have a gentle week Viv.
xoxo
Joyce

Lori V said...

Prayers for your beautiful family.


NanaDiana said...

Continuing to pray for your family and good going on the weight loss! xo Dana

Anonymous said...

Hello there. I am so sorry to read about your family's loss. My prayers go out to you and yours. Great work on your diet. It's the ongoing battle, isn't it? A hard one at that. Thank you so much for your visits to my blog. I am ever the reluctant blogger. Sometimes I get the urge to just put a few things out there into the bloggisphere. Oh, and you asked about the little bunny face on my Easter tree. I didn't make it, but one of our fellow flickr folks did by the name of Reyney. She has a cute little etsy shop here http://www.etsy.com/shop/shoeflower . Keeping you in my prayers.
XOXO~Bekah

Lisa DeGeorge- Nix said...

Prayers for the family. I can personally tell you this is the hardest thing ever to experience. I lost my daughter into my 7th month when my water broker at 19 weeks. I will be prayer. God Bless you all.